• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Marshal for Beau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isabelle for president!

Bells
Feedback
100% (176) +
So Marshal finally decided it's time to leave... I even started to like him, but since I seem to fail to get my ultimate dreamie Beau, I want to trade. I'm not interested in bells, sets or don't want to trade him for my other dreamies. I really belive that's the only way to get Beau.

If I can't get him before the day on which Marshal will be in boxes, I'll just tell Marshal to stay and deal with it, because I'm really tired of looking for my dreamies especially Beau.

I will give you beau for him!!! I will have to tt him out tho if thats alright. Ill start working on it now.

I apologize but I got marshal through my campsite this evening. Thank you for your time though. So sorry to let you down. :(

Awwh I have lopez & bells but you aren't interested in either right?
Well, goodluck finding beau!

I have Beau! Omg! I would looooove Marshall.
But knowing my luck, I won't be able to successfully move out. >:

I have Beau! Omg! I would looooove Marshall.
But knowing my luck, I won't be able to successfully move out. >:

THIS^ Lol, I had the same issue with Marshal, Bob and Purrl

I wanted them to move out (Bob for friend, but he waited so long and stoped playing AC cause pokemon lolololol). It was like forever, I started to like them, they gave their pics and now it's a lot of harder to let them go D:

Last edited:
Beau is surprisingly hard to get. xD
I'm afraid I don't have him, but wish you good luck c:

Aha, people are dying for Marshal, so you'll get Beau with him on offer.
Marshal seems cute but I have other dreamies c:
My friend has Beau but I'm not sure if they're giving him up. They're looking for Fauna desperately though xD

I'll keep look out for you c: Beau's my dreamie too but if I see an offer I'll send it to you instead c: I really shouldn't have more male deer. I'm thinking about getting rid of Bam as I honestly can't stand Jock's >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back