Status
Not open for further replies.

M:)

Bells
Cake
Feedback
100% (4) +
95px-Marina_NewLeaf_Official.png

I already had an offer for her, so the auction starts at 2.5m. Minimum increase is 100k.

This is a short auction, ending in 3 hours.​

I think that's kind of greedy of you to want more money and not just let the person who has her as her #1 dream villager get her. These are just pixels.

Last edited:
I think that's kind of greedy of you to want more money and not just let the person who has her as her #1 dream villager get her. These are just pixels.

people do what they want, and lots of people buy and sell villagers all the time. i see no problem trying to gain some gain in return for something good such as marina in this case.

Last edited:
If someone really wants her they can bid-
but if someones already reserved her and then finds out there no longer theirs thats a little mean- it happened to me with Goldie once!

I won't be bidding though- good luck

Yea you're right, I just wanted to see if my threads were actually invisible, no one EVER answers.
Maybe it's because nobody actually cares.

For example Lolly is my favourite villager, I will never get a chance to buy her since she's 40m valued, and on facebook Marina is highly valued too. Why shouldn't I just try to sell her?

If no-one answers (and this is much more than possible) LaurahLovesAc will get her.

I don't know. I wish we could all give villagers away for free, so these stupid things won't happen. Now I'm going to waste hours of my day just so I'm not a scammer. Ugh.

Why are these villagers based around bells, I seriously always wanted her, and people with their dreamies never get them :(

I don't see what the issue is, have you absolutely promised her to someone? I've seen her go for way more than 2.5m.

Plus, if you're saving up to get Lolly (who is a villager who also costs a lot) you'll need the bells. Good luck!

People who wants her earn her. Unless dupes :I

That's a ridiculous statement. How do can you expect new players earn 50m-120m for someone like Julian or Marshal? I've seen players with hardly a bell to their name desperate for particular villagers and still they can show how much they want that particular villager in their town. Now I understand that some people may want bells for a villager ~ personally I don't agree with this but i can understand how it's happened with how many people want popular villagers on the boards.

Simply because someone has more bells they are willing to offer does not under any circumstance relate to how much they want said villager. One is material, the other is immaterial that cannot be measured.

If the OP originally promised a dream villager to someone, unless something goes wrong/that someone shows signs of suspicious behaviour, that someone should receive her/him or else it just comes down to the OP going back on their word ~ regardless of circumstance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back