• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Marijuana Discussion

I've done it a few times with some friends that do it way more often, where I live it's pretty uncommon to meet someone that hasn't done it before, to be honest my parents do it all the time, it's not harmful whatsoever, I'm a bug believer that it should be legalized, like The Netherlands, it would be amazing for economic purposes, it would rise tourism, people wanting to go to a place where they can smoke it like tobacco, Ireland tried to legalize it a few weeks ago but it passed but we're not giving up and I think it will be legal in the near future, it has been proven to help cure cancerous cells, and it also makes you carve foods.. a lot which is good for people with eating disorders, governments are just afraid that it will make their country look bad but in fact it will rise economic growth.. So it's good for everyone:D

I've done it a few times with some friends that do it way more often, where I live it's pretty uncommon to meet someone that hasn't done it before, to be honest my parents do it all the time, it's not harmful whatsoever, I'm a bug believer that it should be legalized, like The Netherlands, it would be amazing for economic purposes, it would rise tourism, people wanting to go to a place where they can smoke it like tobacco, Ireland tried to legalize it a few weeks ago but it passed but we're not giving up and I think it will be legal in the near future, it has been proven to help cure cancerous cells, and it also makes you carve foods.. a lot which is good for people with eating disorders, governments are just afraid that it will make their country look bad but in fact it will rise economic growth.. So it's good for everyone:D
It's not legalized in The Netherlands, just tolerated :) But I agree with you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honestly, I'm kinda hoping Canada will go ahead and legalize it in 2014. Our government is going to be looking at it and deciding if they should legalize it and just stick a tax on it.

While I've never smoked it myself, I probably would try it if it becomes legal. Besides, it's probably almost 90% healthier to be smoking marijuana rather than cigarettes.
I hope they do! I'll maybe go to college in Montreal :D

Should I buy a vaporizer?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I drive high all the time and I think I'm actually a better driver under the influence lol

I'm scared to drive high... o_o the one time I did, I drove onto a curb that had a big rock on it, and got stuck.

And if thats not bad enough, it was at the drive thru line at Jack in the Box during the breakfast rush... .____.

That's not the actual reason why they haven't legalized it.

I think it should legalised, I've tried it, it's not legal in the UK but they don't bother so much unless you rub it in their face. I've seen people walk past the police smoking it soo..

I think it should legalised, I've tried it, it's not legal in the UK but they don't bother so much unless you rub it in their face. I've seen people walk past the police smoking it soo..

What part of the uk are you from? I'm from the uk too but the police aren't so laid back here.

Including mushrooms and LSD, LOL!!! But that's another story..;)

Oh gawwwd lmao I've had some times on that LSD. Never tried shrooms though. I'm kinda scared, though I really shouldn't be. LSD was really scary to try but after it settled in I enjoyed it, a lot. <3

This topic is drifting way off track. I suggest a rename to "Drugs Discussion".

Last edited:
This topic is drifting way off track. I suggest a rename to "Drugs Discussion".

I tried that once and it was deleted immediately.

Anyway, I've tried weed with alcohol at least 100 times. It's a great feeling. I regret not having any weed when I did LSD but I guess it was better to do it in a controlled environment for my first couple times.

I tried that once and it was deleted immediately.

Anyway, I've tried weed with alcohol at least 100 times. It's a great feeling. I regret not having any weed when I did LSD but I guess it was better to do it in a controlled environment for my first couple times.

Weed and LSD mixes so perfectly. I've always noticed that weed intensifies everything, so while I was trippin I decided to smoked a blunt, and WOW my visuals intensified so much, it was awesome.
When I last tripped (which was the best trip I've ever had) We were outside there was a full moon with a few clouds, so it wasn't too dark and we were smoking and the clouds looked so cool and weird like a colytescope (how ever you spell it).

Whoops I went off track again.. Oh well I can't help it I love talking about my trips, it almost makes me re live it

One time I saw swastika symbols forming in a pattern on the leaves of a tree LOL! Really messed up XD.

But anyways, to get back on topic: the only people who seem to want marijuana kept illegal are the ones who are either making a ton of money off the "War on Drugs"(i.e. big pharma, private prison owners, etc.), people who are afraid of competition and thus lobby to keep it illegal(tobacco companies, etc.), or people who are, shockingly, just THAT f***ing naive and ignorant(which is sad, if you're ok with alcohol and tobacco being legal, why not weed? If prohibition didn't work, what makes you think the "War on Drugs" is gonna work?!?! F***ing ignorance, meng!!! People and their double standards... -_-;). There are far more important things taxpayers money could be used on, like infrastructure repair and such!

Thankfully though, people are becoming less and less ignorant about the drug with each passing new year..:cool:

Last edited:
Back