• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Maple is moving out this week !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sampoelala

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
I forgot the excact date (i think it was the 17th) but i will TT if you want her

name your offers

Pretty original maybe a custom greeting or something not sure

- - - Post Merge - - -

3,5 mill highest bidder so far !!

Okay... Just to let you know I got Julian for 4 mil and Marshl (100% orignal) for 1.5 mil... Don't you think 6 mil is expensive for Maple?!

- - - Post Merge - - -

alright, then I'm out. :3
6 mil is all I can justify. (haha)

YES! Maple is mine! I beat 6 mil with 6mil and 1 bell! You said if I beat 6 mil she is mine!

Okay... Just to let you know I got Julian for 4 mil and Marshl (100% orignal) for 1.5 mil... Don't you think 6 mil is expensive for Maple?!

- - - Post Merge - - -

YES! Maple is mine! I beat 6 mil with 6mil and 1 bell! You said if I beat 6 mil she is mine!

How do you sell Marshal for 1.5 mil...?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I actually think 6 mil is a great deal for Maple <3
alright :) congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back