• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Make Mafia Grate Again! Game Over! Town wins!

that was quick. do you have an approx day when this is gonna start?

Yes. The nub was my first game and the only I finished. the I played tarot and quit day 2 so that doesn't count really, and I'm currently playin another game. How about you, tardis?

Yes. The nub was my first game and the only I finished. the I played tarot and quit day 2 so that doesn't count really, and I'm currently playin another game. How about you, tardis?

I only played 3 games but one was not completed. Why did you quick the game?

if this starts friday then add me to replacements please.

/in because Donald
I hope I'm little Marco

- - - Post Merge - - -

"I know mafias, I make the best mafias. They're terrific, everyone agrees"- Donald trump

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also this is the last game I'm playing on here until Daniels kingmaker

Oh man, I've played tons of Mafia with my friends before and I'd love to join. is there any space left?

Back