• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Majora's Mask for 120k

KingKombat

Bells
This item was hacked by my friend and was sent to me without me asking. I fell as if this thing puts dirt on my hands knowing it was hacked, so I'm giving it away.

For a price of 120k.

You seen the light King! WOOP

I'm not buying that cursed item! I'd rather rip out my own lungs than buy that!

But I'm proud of you! :p

120k? is that really a fair price since lets see its like 6k nook points all of those in items could be up to 500k plus its majoras mask you can has a magic powahs with it...id sell it for 600k

Megamannt125 said:
120k? is that really a fair price since lets see its like 6k nook points all of those in items could be up to 500k plus its majoras mask you can has a magic powahs with it...id sell it for 600k
Yeah, well this time it's a discount.

I need to pay my morgage.

Actually, I want this thing off my hands now. So, it's now going for 5k.

KingKombat said:
Megamannt125 said:
Yeah, well this time it's a discount.

I need to pay my morgage.
but if you wore it you could summon the moon to umm idk rob a bank? =D

Back