• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Major Closet Clean-out #4! (Sweets, Pave & Saharah items, Art, Hybrids, Lolly's pic)

can i get
Bronze fish trophy
Golden wall torch
Golden woman
Gorgeous chest
Mush end table
Puffer-fish TV
Snail clock
Snail clock
Snowman clock
Snowman fridge
Stag-beetle chair
Sweets minitable
Sweets player
Sweets sofa
Jungle wall
Jungle floor
western desert
Gigi
Olivia
Roscoe

1,580,000?

I'm not selling Gigi, Olivia, or Roscoe's pic; I'm looking to trade some of my items for them. And the snowman clock and jungle floor have been claimed, sorry.

Other than that, that total is fine.

This was my order..please hold my items until i know for sure.

Can do! Someone already bought the ski rack, though...sorry.

Last edited:
I'm not selling Gigi, Olivia, or Roscoe's pic; I'm looking to trade some of my items for them. And the snowman clock and jungle floor have been claimed, sorry.

Other than that, that total is fine.

Can do! Someone already bought the ski rack, though...sorry.

no problem, my friend wasn't replying so i am buying everything i stated for 300k and am looking for your gate now

So I'm guessing because of recent posts that the puffer-fish tv is no longer for sale?

Can. I buy the cloche hat, tortoiseshell specs, and mush end table for 198K?

Back