• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mafia Disconnected [Unofficial ~ Night One!]

Well don't lynch me. I will role claim now. I am a bleeding victim. If my connections visitor me before day 2 I will get the username of someone from the scum team but I will die if no one visits me before then

truffle you and ryan are a 3 person group

Um, I don't think I'm connected with Ryan? Ryan and Truffle were connected, but I don't think that means that Ryan and I are connected too? I knew I was connected to Truffle, but not Ryan?

From seeing the death pm Ryan and Cariad are both unknown
Justice must die for truffle to become doctor?
and Cory is the granddaughter

is there a third party group because blue rose is yellow?

ok im going to assume most conversation is happening outside the thread, from what i understand

-cory wanted to lynch ryan because he thought truffle and i were both connected to him.
-Ryan is STILL in a 3 person group tho, it's just Dad instead of me.

The only person I knew about who I was connected to was Truffle. I know I'm connected to an unknown and I'd like to know who they are, but if they refuse to come out it's fine.

I don't understand why Ryan outed his role like that, but ok. Idk if Dad or Crystal can visit him but I hope one of them can. I don't believe Ryan could come up with a role this complex (though maybe his scummates could..but it's a creative role imo).

And I doubt there's a third party group. That's 4 anti town members already, vs 8. Kinda high. But then again it's Nick. Cory's quick to jump behavior reminds me of Siren's mafia where he just went with the flow and quickly assumed things. Except he was more of a follower than a leader in the game. (He was making a big stem voting for Ryan by himself sooo).

Talk in the thread, guys!

- - - Post Merge - - -

step*

Ugh, there's so much I want to post about but it bugs the heck out of me because I don't want to create a nifty little sniping list for mafia to see, especially since disconnection is the name of the game. PM me if you want my reads. I'll at least post about the person I want lynched by the end of the day, but right now I don't feel entirely sure about this person.

Like Blu Rose said, the problem with no-PM games is that it prevents a lot of discussion from happening in the thread but at the same time I'm kind of realizing that too many revelations can give mafia what they need to know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How tf do you know my connections tsundere?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah he outed them, lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE GOOD THINGS (PMS).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Either way I'll just clarify that I can't save Ryan, but that's about it.

Okay. I have two connections. One is a single person and the other is an unamed group that I get to talk to.

After a bit of thinking I think that this unamed group contains both mafia and scum. That's all I'm saying for now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unnamed group -> players with something in common but I won't say what it is explicitly in the thread
Not like legit group sorry for the confusion if any

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg I meant town and scum
I'm losing it today

Okay, I haven't talked to anyone privately because I'm paranoid of you all, but there needs to be some discussion happening in here too. Please.

Cory I'm eh about. I mean, he's similar to his uh (town?) playstyle in Siren's Mafia. Spammy, quick to jump to conclusions, etc. I was a bit surprised when he led the way for the first vote since I see him more as a follower.
C r y s t a l is quiet as usual. When she's quiet, that's not good. I know as town she tries a lot more to post. Maybe it's because of PMs she's not active in here, but it reminds me a lot of her scum playstyle in Olympus. Inactive, even though I know when she's town she can post good.
Yui Z is hard for me to read tbh. She seems very.. neutral. She hasn't really commented on much besides PMs and has avoided spotlight a bit. Worries me.
Cariad is inactive, so it's hard for me to get a read.
Dad seems off. I mean, he's doing his whole reaction testing (I think?) again in the thread as he usually does. But it feels like he's not putting a lot of effort in the thread. But then again, it's been a long time since I played a PM game with him. I think the last was XCOM where he was kinda quiet and got rekt by Nick. lmao.
Karen's playstyle I think overall has changed ever since she came back to mafia, so it's a bit hard for me to make a call. I'd like her to at least post who she thinks the mafia person might be. I don't exactly understand what she means by unamed group but whatever.
Ryan88 blurted out his role as usual.
NikkiNikki I'm watching. She's a bit quiet, but it's Day 1. Not too much to compare yet to her old playstyles since she's kind of quiet on Day 1s from what IIRC anyway.

Today, I'd like to take a shot on Crystal, Cory or Yui Z. Crystal the most out of the three. I don't trust her, she's very quiet and is passing by.

What makes Crystal different than Yui or Cariad, who you also say are being quiet and passing by?

What makes Crystal different than Yui or Cariad, who you also say are being quiet and passing by?

Crystal is active as town. Cariad isn't. Yui isn't that active as town. So with Crystal suddenly being inactive is a big alarm compared to the other two, because that's not her usual town playstyle.

Back