• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mae's Art Shop! [Avatars!] // OPEN!!

I'd love a bust of my Island Representative!
Character Ref:
Any Words or effects around your character?:
Background Color or Transparent: soft/light green background!
Offer:50NMT + I can make you a Tall Lantern And Water Pump
Seeing your pokemon work, i had this idea to include one of my favorite villagers, Poppy the Squirrel, Maybe head and paws sticking over my Islanders shoulder, Sort of Ash and Pikachu Style?

Here's your piece Shukie! Hope you like it!
I'll be DMing you shortly to discuss payment <3
Shukie_Bunfox

oooo another Pokemon fan! Here's my Pokemon OC if you want to draw a bust her o:

Character Ref:
Any Words or effects around your character?: Idk something Electric based maybe? (Shes an primarily Electric Pokemon user)
Background Color or Transparent: Transparent
Offer: 50 NMT + 10 Black Lilies, Orange Lilies, 6 Orange Roses, 10 Flat Mushrooms, Round Mushrooms, Moon DIY
Other: If you could draw her with normal sized ears, that would be great! She initially was supposed to be cosplaying an elf haha.

Thanks for considering!

Here's your piece Ionic! Hope you like it <3
Same as Shukie, I'll be DMing you soon to discuss payment!
IonicKarma

Here's your piece Shukie! Hope you like it!
I'll be DMing you shortly to discuss payment <3
Shukie_Bunfox

Here's your piece Ionic! Hope you like it <3
Same as Shukie, I'll be DMing you soon to discuss payment!
IonicKarma
Omg this is fantastic, thank you so much, your art is so cute!! I'll continue the discussion about payment in DMs :3

Letting everyone know that I'll be closing the shop for the weekend since I'll be pretty busy.
Hoping to open it back up on Monday to take more comms!
I'll be finishing the other things on my list today though!

Character Ref: wondering if I could get me and Lolly in the same piece as well?
Any Words or effects around your character?: no
Background Color or Transparent: transparent
Offer: 20 NMT + 3 mill bells. Please let me know if I need to add more! Love your artwork!

Here's yours~

Character Ref: https://toyhou.se/7103978.mimic
Any Words or effects around your character?: no thank u !
Offer: 20nmts + 10 hybrids on your wishlist

lmk if thats not enough !
Post automatically merged:

...also ik ur only doing busts and such for the time being !! but i was lurking on ur deviantart , are you by chance doing this type of art to? https://www.deviantart.com/minish-mae/art/PMD-BTS-A-Trip-to-Allurian-842066872

And for you!

Character Ref: Think you can cram me and Raymond into the same icon?
Any Words or effects around your character?: Nope
Background Color or Transparent: Color of your choice!
Offer: 40 NMT

View attachment 269879
Choose any outfit you want!

Oh, and hi btw ;3c

And for yooooou!

I'll be DMing you guys soon to discuss payment!
Hope you guys enjoy <3

Gonna be opening this again for a little bit! Gonna be starting work soon so hopefully I can knock out a few more avatars!!
Updated what I'll take as payment-- now I'm just taking tbt and items from my wishlist! Thanks!!

Hi! I'd love to order some art from you :D
Character Ref:
Snowifer rep reference.jpg
Any Words or effects around your character?: Fish shapes if possible
Background Color or Transparent: Whatever colors looks good!
Offer: Fire pit, folding floor lamp, kitchen island, phonograph, rattan towel basket, 3 stacks of skinny and round mushrooms and a mix of about 15 orange flowers + 50 tbt.
Let me know if my offer is enough and when you'd like for me to drop off the items. :)

Character Ref:
Offer: Fire pit, folding floor lamp, kitchen island, phonograph, rattan towel basket, 3 stacks of skinny and round mushrooms and a mix of about 15 orange flowers + 50 tbt.
Let me know if my offer is enough and when you'd like for me to drop off the items. :)

Sounds good!! I can mark you down and I'll have you send the tbt to me first and you can deliver the rest to my island once I finish your piece! Once you send the tbt, I'll get started on your avatar!

Character Ref:

Here's yours, Snow!!
I'll DM you shortly to discuss a time for drop off for the items!

Character Ref: https://toyhou.se/7171660.lithia/gallery
Any Words or effects around your character?: n/a
Offer: 20 mush lamps + all zodiac furniture + 50 tbt :0 let me know if my offer is too low and I'll change it up ^^;;

Sounds good! I'll mark ya down and I'll have you send the tbt first before I start on your piece! You can drop off the furniture after your piece is complete~ Once the tbt is sent, I'll get started!!

Back