Mafia LY-LO PotterMania (Endgame)

okay im sending out roles now...same rules 24 hours with possibility of another 24 hours extension if everyone needs it

Hype

Anyway, I'm fairly certain that Dad was mafia in that situation. Mainly because I think that Chick would have voted one or the other when given the chance if they're maf, and being Maj paranoid in a setup that's plurality is a great way to look like town

But that's irrelevant to the game right now

Hi, I think Dad is scum. He played differently from usual. And he jumpt on Chicks blue color slip kinda to quickly.

Guys, you're supposed to sus each other : Kirby, Ness and Dolby and figure out who is Slytherin among you three

Dolby not giving any reasons is kinda scummy. He usually gives reasons why he is sus of someone.

- - - Post Merge - - -

##vote:Dolby

- - - Post Merge - - -

##vote: Dolby

Dolby not giving any reasons is kinda scummy. He usually gives reasons why he is sus of someone.

- - - Post Merge - - -

##vote:Dolby

- - - Post Merge - - -

##vote: Dolby

thats pretty hasty don't you think

why don't you just wait for him to give a reason

I've kinda been ignoring this for awhile because I'm king in the other game rn, and I forgot why I sussed Kirby in the first place, but it had to do with me thinking that Ness was town

I've kinda been ignoring this for awhile because I'm king in the other game rn, and I forgot why I sussed Kirby in the first place, but it had to do with me thinking that Ness was town

i've literally done absolutely nothing alignment indicative so far, there is no reason to be townleaning me at all

It was what he said, seemed more chill, and iirc, chill Ness is more likely to be townie.

If you can't tell, I'm more focused on the main game then trying to find stuff here, so I'm going for quick and done

It was what he said, seemed more chill, and iirc, chill Ness is more likely to be townie.

If you can't tell, I'm more focused on the main game then trying to find stuff here, so I'm going for quick and done

yeah same, but it feels much more like you're attempting to pocket me right now. I literally said 1 thing yet that equals likely town

bye bye scum ##VOTE: Dolby

Back