Mafia LY-LO PotterMania (Endgame)

see, Dad, I actually think you're mafia atm. You're nitpicking wayyyyy too hard. I would have given the coloring slip a little more credibility in your argument if you didn't proceed it by "you're saying arstotzkan is mafia yet you said I was". That was pretty clearly a joke. And I believe Chick actually townslipped. So -

/vote Dad

You're clearly not reading my argument against chick, because I was criticizing the errors rather than the joke itself. I clearly see that the content of the post was written with the intent of being a joke and made it clear in my interactions with Chick. Furthermore, I was just baiting you to see how you reacted to my push onto Chick. Chick is correct, that wasn't even frustration but I had to come up with something to pick at in order to get some actual content into the game. And now I have. You are probably going to try and use Chick's emotional response to get a mislynch on me based on a very surfaced read. Again, you are using the idea that I am taking the joke part of Chick's post serious in order to try and get me lynched and now that I'm clarifying the real purpose of that read, to bait you, I have gotten the response I wanted from you. I've had to say it twice to Chick so she should know as well that I wasn't criticizing the joke but all you need to win your portion of this game is to hope that the only other player isn't reading either. And it wouldn't give my argument credibility to say 'you're saying astro is mafia yet you said I was' because I clearly saw it was a joke given I was mafia and you were sk third party and that aspect of the joke had nothing to do with a coloring slip, it was the miscoloring itself that I was picking at for reaction fuel so that isn't going to connect even if you want it to. Plus you want to say Chick townslipped but don't clarify how, so it just seems like an attempt to get her on your side at this time.

Also bianca for the sake of plurality this should count as the first vote because Astro formatted theirs wrong. :)

##VOTE: Astrotzkan

"so its a reaction test so its ok i can magically retcon my past logical errors" ok dad, sure, especially when there was plenty of other content LMAO.

The reason I said Vanessa is clear is because of her reply to my first post. I would have expected her to ask what a Super Saint is if she wasn't one. Yet she didn't. I'm Jennifer Dawn, so she had to be either Super Saint or Mafia. And with her reaction of not asking what it was, I'd wager she's Super Saint. So that leaves you.

You've got quite a bit of ATE in there yourself though, you're quite the person to say I'm trying to appeal to Chick's emotions with how much there is in that paragraph.

And if formatting matters that much, ##VOTE: Dad. There :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and before you ask what kind of content is there:

> My Super Saint question (that would involve some WIFOM on your part but still)
> The RQSs. Albeit off topic, but shows comfort level in thread
> Chick's joking nature.
> Her joke FOS of me
and albeit controversial,
> Meta. I can't imagine she put us two as town and Chick as mafia.

This isn't SS3 so there doesn't need to be a supersaint. Nowhere did it say that there's a supersaint. And I'm not trying to retcon my logic, I used what I used and it got a reaction. And lmao the joking nature/joke was part of my reaction test, and the other stuff you mentioned outside of it is hardly content. Not only that, but I was waiting for somebody to say 'lol dad is scum because bianca wouldn't put someone with less experience as mafia' because I was legit worried about it before I even got my role PM. Pretty sure she just randomized it. Also idk if bianca is known to give safe claims but my role name is some random minor character so I wouldn't be surprised if a safeclaim was another minor character.

- - - Post Merge - - -

##UNVOTE because I want to see what Chick has to say and she can hammer if she's maf. Because idk if Bianca is that kind of host who ends it before a deadline if all players have voted.

ill wait until 10 pm EST tomorrow. For this game, the lynched candidate's affiliation (town or mafia) will not be revealed ( I decided) until endgame. So I ask the three players (Dad, Arstotzkan and Chick) to please not reveal any game details or role pm until endgame.

Okay, so I’m not sure about Dad's behaviour. I have to admit that I was gonna say that Dad was being scummy and focussing too much on the little details of me, but I refrained from saying that because it’s LYLO Mafia anyways, and obviously he’d be looking at the little things as we need to lynch by the end of today. But it was a huge change when he went along and said that it was a reaction test. I have to say that it did bring along a lot of content, but I thought that his arguments felt very genuine, especially this:
Yeah I'm using frustration as a sort of 'aw dang!' kind of frustration to describe those two moments rather than a more serious kind of frustration. No matter what way you describe it, you did it twice, and I often find little repeated behaviors like this suspicious.
You could see that he was trying to bring up a point there, but looking at his past games, he seems to be an experienced player, so I think that’s the sort of thing he’d do. But I’m still 50/50 on him because at the same time, the post seems genuine.
Out of Arstotzkan and Dad, I’d say that Dad's more suspicious.

The sort of thing I'd do as mafia or as town? Also what is your read on Astro's post when he voted me?

The sort of thing I'd do as mafia or as town? Also what is your read on Astro's post when he voted me?
I’m thinking it’s the sort of thing you’d do as Town since you’re an experienced player.
And all of Kat's points actually seem valid, I don’t think she’s using AtE, and everything she said I agree with, except for the part where she was talking about balance and me vs you two pros, I actually think Bianca makes her set up random.
I may as well roleclaim and vote since I’m going to sleep.
So I’m really sorry, this is an extremely rushed vote and I apologise deeply if this ends up to a mislynch, but Dad, I sus you more so I'm gonna have to vote you; ##VOTE: Dad
We didn’t really get that much discussion in here but we have a small group of people, so I’m not blaming anybody.
And I go by: Abigail Nicola of Gryffindor House.
Good night.

##Unvote Here's to hoping it isnt maj

Chick, why do my points make sense if you don't know what Super Saint is? A lot of my logic banked on you knowing, and if you're townie, then a lot of my logic falls apart.

So I’m really sorry, this is an extremely rushed vote and I apologise deeply if this ends up to a mislynch, but Dad, I sus you more so I'm gonna have to vote you; ##VOTE: Dad
We didn’t really get that much discussion in here but we have a small group of people, so I’m not blaming anybody.

Why are you being apologetic about your reads? Also what do you mean about not blaming anybody? Why did you feel like stating that?

The day ends 10 pm EST time tonight .. So far voting tally is :

Dad (1) - Chick
Arstotzkan (0)
Chick (0)

Astro are you really sure on me because I feel like you're just distrusting me for being experienced and because you seem to not understand that if this was SS3 it would have been stated but it wasn't. SS3 would change the whole play of this setup because of the way it's 3 separate games in one. In fact that would only leave 1 survivor per house and make it very hard for mafia to win this so I'm actually kind of townreading Astro for even considering that. And yeah, I'm a vanilla townie too so it's 2 vt and 1 maf, which is traditional lylo (although it's usually 3 vt vs 1 maf).

##VOTE: Chick

Also Bianca can our house results show instead of ravenclaw's since we're first?

The day ends 10 pm EST time tonight .. So far voting tally is :

Dad (1) - Chick
Arstotzkan (0)
Chick (1) -Dad

You have less than 4 hours to lynch. Kat needs to decide who to vote or risk being voted out

@Dad, will it be beneficial to show first day results or not show them at all for three houses until endgame? I was planning to just keep all results secret until endgame

Only the Ravenclaw results will be revealed to everyone. Gryfindor and Hufflepuff results will be revealed at endgame.

I was guessing you said this because Ravenclaw was supposed to be first.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also you have 30 minutes to come to this realization and not have me mislynched Astro.

Because Arstotzkan was unable to vote, she will be the one to be voted out.

Chick's alignment will be revealed endgame as well as as Arstotzkan. (please do not reveal your roles)

Dad, is as he said, town. So who was lynched town or mafia? we will find out endgame!

Now we move on to group 2: Does Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw want to go next?

Last edited:
Back