• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Lumos- A Fantasy Island Paradise

Island/Town Name
Lumos
Hemisphere
North

Ravenkitty22

🤍💜2 days till TTPD 💜🤍
Bells
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Planet Glow Wand
Space Whale Plush
Purple Crescent Moon
Blue Star Fragment
Note: All lore is fictional, this did not actually happen. Sorry it’s really long. Hope you enjoy!

Day 0/Prologue

“Run, Caitlyn, run! There’s no time!” Father yelled.
“But where are we supposed to go?” I asked.
“Just go to the train station. Take only the clothes on your back.” he said.
“What about the villagers? What about you? What about this town?” I questioned.
“Don’t worry about us. Just go! Take the train headed west and get off at the third stop. Your brother Dylan will be waiting there for you.” he said, pushing me towards the station

I walked up to Porter, told him where I had to go, and waited for the train to show up. When the time came, I held onto my father’s hand. Surely I didn’t have to do this alone…

He let go almost as soon as I grabbed it.

“Father, I..” I stuttered.
“Goodbye, Caitlyn. I love you, I always have.” He said.

I took one last look at the town I’d lived in my whole life before getting on the train. My life as I knew it was over.

I’m the youngest child and only daughter of Dave, mayor of Buffalo. Our town was a safe haven for all kinds of people and animals from all sorts of backgrounds. But the past few years, people have been less interested in what we had to offer, favoring the deserted island getaway package. The town went from “Safe haven for everyone” to “ghost town” quicker than I’d like to admit.

Things got too hard, and now I’m here. Sitting on my older brother’s couch writing in a journal. Tomorrow, I start my own journey to a deserted island. I already have a few ideas about what I’d like for it.

I want to name it Lumos, after the Harry Potter spell for light, because this is the beginning of a bright, new future. I’m hoping to have peaches or cherries growing on the trees, but oranges wouldn’t be so bad either. I hope some of my villager friends from Buffalo are there, like Stitches, Goldie, Maple, or Joey.

Well, that’s all I can think of for now. Tomorrow is going to be a big day!

-Caitlyn

Last edited:
Wow, thanks Caitlyn for that thrilling introduction. Anyways, it’s Ravenkitty here with a basic overview of the island. (kind of blank because I still need to create the island, oops)

~Lumos~
Hemisphere: North
Native Fruit:
Native Flower:
Current Rating:
Map:

Jump to latest lore entry:
Jump to latest list of progress:

I should also explain how this thing is gonna work. From this point on, each post beginning with (Day #) will act as a “Chapter.” I’ll be mixing in the milestones with the lore in these posts, and expect them to be pretty long. In the weekly List of Progress posts, I’ll be listing the milestones I hit during that week, if you’re interested in that kind of thing. Any other post will have what it’s about at the top of it.

Last edited:
~Reserved for Day 1~

Lore coming soon! I promise I’ll get better at updating this, give me like a week or two.

Last edited:
About Me: Lumos’ Resident Representative
Name: Caitlyn
Birthday: January 22
Zodiac: Aquarius
Favorite Color: Teal
Favorite Villager (so far): Her “villager friends,” Stitches, Goldie, Maple, and Joey.

(Place passport photo here)

Quote: “I could make this inspirational and deep, but honestly, I’m a teenager trying to run a deserted island. It’s exhausting. So I’ll come up with something later. Until then, don’t let the muggles get you down! (gonna just borrow that from Ron Weasley real quick)”

Notes from the creator
Biggest strength: She’s smart, resourceful, and gets things done pretty quickly. She also loves everyone and has a big heart. (This can lead to some struggles though)
Biggest weakness: If you can’t tell, she’s a huge nerd, and while that isn’t a bad thing, if she’s interested in something, it becomes her whole life. Also, her emotions control her more than she controls them.

Last edited:
Back