Dreamy Easter Egg
Frost Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (384) +
I already bought the two collectibles I wanted from this Halloween event

I have for sale:
. Lucky (bought October 31st, at 8:08PM)

Looking for TBT

Feel free to DM or reply in thread

Last edited:
Thank you! Can I also buy your wish token? ^^ I can pay 600 for it, so total would be 1800 tbt. :]
So sorry, someone else just bought my Wish Token not that long ago before you replied. But I still do have the 26 carnival tokens set aside for you in the meantime :]

So sorry, someone else just bought my Wish Token not that long ago before you replied. But I still do have the 26 carnival tokens set aside for you in the meantime :]
no worries! :) I'll send the tbt for the 26 tokens now, I'd like a friendly ghost plush, you can send it whenever you can ^^ any message is okay!

I might be down to purchase a wand

how much you looking for, tbt-wise? (though if I do, can you wait for me to purchase/figure out the order for some other things first?)

actually decided to do some maths rq, and though I'm not sure it's indicative of any actual rates, I think skar's offer put the coins:tbt ratio converted for the wand at a slight bit over 2.3k for 50 coins

idk if 2.5k sounds good, but I guess I can offer that to start?

I might be down to purchase a wand

how much you looking for, tbt-wise? (though if I do, can you wait for me to purchase/figure out the order for some other things first?)
I saw someone on another thread who sold their skull wand for 3K, so I am looking for a similar pricing as well.

How much time would you need? You can definitely purchase and figure out your lineup first, but do let me know about it :3

I saw someone on another thread who sold their skull wand for 3K, so I am looking for a similar pricing as well.

How much time would you need? You can definitely purchase and figure out your lineup first, but do let me know about it :3

ehh, sure. I'll go 3k. I mainly just want to not have to deal with post-hunting for this event having like 500 priority items for me anyways, so I'm willing to dip a bit for that

should I send you the bells now and just message you when I'm ready or just send when I'm ready?
(I don't think it should take too long, as I'm pretty sure I have just about enough coins etc rn to purchase all the stuff I'd want behind the wand itself)

Sure! That sounds great!

Up to you on how you want to proceed. Did you have a specific time you wanted me to get the skull wand at? Or do you want me to purchase it now? It is a bit late here. Can I purchase the wand now or should I wait?
Post automatically merged:

ehh, sure. I'll go 3k. I mainly just want to not have to deal with post-hunting for this event having like 500 priority items for me anyways, so I'm willing to dip a bit for that

should I send you the bells now and just message you when I'm ready or just send when I'm ready?
(I don't think it should take too long, as I'm pretty sure I have just about enough coins etc rn to purchase all the stuff I'd want behind the wand itself)
I can totally get the wand for you at 11:11PM :3

If not, then let me know when you want to get the wand as there is a chance I might fall asleep waiting for your reply since it is already 11PM here.

Understood! Do you know how long of a wait or should I go to sleep now and let you figure it out?
Post automatically merged:

just wait for rn. I'll try to be back asap to give you the go-ahead
Okay! I’ll stay up a bit longer than to wait for your reply :]

hey, sorry about the wait. I think I'm all ready now

also, can I get a message with it too, please
Any message in particular you would like with it? I’ll buy your skull wand once I know if you wanted a specific message with it

Back