• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Lucky the mummy dog is moving!

danieeelle

Princess Jasmine
Bells
Feedback
100% (10) +
Unknown.jpg

Not original. Make me an offer! I prefer IGB. Also willing to trade for one of my dreamies! I can TT up to the date he is going to move out as well.​

How much would you be going for?

EDIT: I have to go, can I reserve him for his moving duration?

Last edited:
Sure! I was thinking maybe somewhere around 2m? I'm not really sure what a fair price would be.

Oh, Almost forgot. Are you ito lucky clovers? If so, I have some ^u^
Any native fruit + perfect apples and oranges is avalible too :)

And I posted about 3 villagers being for trade: Julian Fang Avery. notif me if you want any:)

EDIT: I know you wanted 2mil so I can offer 1mil 500 for you

Last edited:
I can offer sets, order able and non-ordable items, any perfect fruit (I also have infinite perfect fruit baskets), bells, and hybrids.

^-^

Shinylatias I hope your not mad at me for wanting Lucky. I know you want him and you commented first.

I can offer sets, order able and non-ordable items, any perfect fruit (I also have infinite perfect fruit baskets), bells, and hybrids.

^-^

Shinylatias I hope your not mad at me for wanting Lucky. I know you want him and you commented first.

I'm not mad. ^^

Back