Famous Mushroom
Yellow Pansy
Yellow Lily
Yellow Tulip
Yellow Rose
Yellow Cosmos
Feedback
100% (7) +
so i have lucky on my island, and i can always use an amiibo card to give him to anyone, so if anyone is interested, please, he needs a good, loving home! also, tips are very much appreciated but are very much optional as well. i am willing to wait as well for anyone who needs time for a plot to open. if you do choose to adopt him, please don't do it simply because u want to resell him. thank u so much and i hope to hear from someone soon!

edit: also, he is gifted

Last edited:
Do the clothes he has look okay on him? Or were they random gifts? Sorry for all the questions, I am very interested though!
i think some look ok, while others look kinda weird, but its your decision after all. the ones he wears the most are a black basketball tank and i think but not 100% sure a blue happi tee. it looks like it anyway. he might have some more, but those are the ones he wears a lot. i forgot what i gave him, i've had him for a long time lol... they were random gifts, but some of them actually look pretty cute, idk what you're looking for though.

i think some look ok, while others look kinda weird, but its your decision after all. the ones he wears the most are a black basketball tank and i think but not 100% sure a blue happi tee. it looks like it anyway. he might have some more, but those are the ones he wears a lot. i forgot what i gave him, i've had him for a long time lol... they were random gifts, but some of them actually look pretty cute, idk what you're looking for though.
Sounds good to me, just as long as it's nothing crazy like a baby romper! I've just restarted my island and have 5 villagers, I'm not sure when Nook will give me the ability to place more plots though, is that okay? I think it will happen some time this week. (Also I don't have any items but I do have tbt to donate!)

sure, just tell me when you can. it should be when your forced smug moves onto the island, but i'm willing to wait as long as lucky gets a good home. i apologize if i forget some clothing items and if he looks crazy, im really sorry. about the donations, its totally fine, they're optional, i just want lucky to go to someone who loves him <3

edit: tbt would be great tho lol XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back