• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying ❥ loveball (10k) [trading] galaxy/glam/rares+ [selling] misc **updated**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I recently acquired a Purple Bat Potion! Are you still looking for them? :) If so, how much are you willing to pay for it? I hope you are doing really well today and I look forward to hearing back from you soon! :D

Last edited:
Hey, I recently acquired a Purple Bat Potion! Are you still looking for them? :) If so, how much are you willing to pay for it? I hope you are doing really well today and I look forward to hearing back from you soon! :D

saw ur shop TYSM!!!

saw ur shop TYSM!!!

Awesome and you are absolutely welcome! :D I just sent the beauty your way, enjoy your Purple Bat Potion! :) It is an absolute pleasure doing business with you and feel free to stop by my shop for any future collectible needs you may have! :D I hope you have an absolutely fantastic rest of the day/night! :)

do NOT sell to bell tree forum user "heyden"

I have a bat potion 8f youd do that + some tbt for your moon ball?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back