• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying ❥ loveball (10k) [trading] galaxy/glam/rares+ [selling] misc **updated**

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I can't compete with your love ball offer dang :) Good luck on finding the stuff you want!

lol I can't compete with your love ball offer dang :) Good luck on finding the stuff you want!

desperate times call for desperate prices @_@

& thank you ^o^

- - - Post Merge - - -

desperate times call for desperate prices @_@

& thank you ^o^

What are you looking to get for the galaxy egg or pinky?

mainly LF trades for moon / love -- as far as specific trade ratios, not sure but basically i'd value the loveball @ 6-8k & moon @ 3-4k.

e.g. i'd consider:

galaxy or glam : love
pinky : moon

but yeah i'm open to possibly adding in tbt to trades, hearing other offers, etc.

tbh id do like galaxy egg +?? tbt for a loveball

?
@_@

- - - Post Merge - - -

tbh id do like galaxy egg +?? tbt for a loveball

?
@_@

Ik Zane is currently looking for a galaxy egg. Miharu has already asked them about trading galaxy egg + pretty high amount TBT for their love ball and it was a no go.

Anyways, just a tip from me and a free bump

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░▌
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▐░░░▌
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▒▐▒░░░▌
░░░░░▄▀▀▄░░░▄▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▌▒▒░░▌
░░░░▐▒░░░▀▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
░░░░▌▒░░░░▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄
░░░░▐▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▀▄
░░░░▌▀▄░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▌▒▌▒▄▄▒▒▐
░░░▌▌▒▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒█▄█▌▒▒▌
░▄▀▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▌▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▒▒▐░░░▄
▀▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▒▐███▌▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▀▀
▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▄█▀░░▒▌▀▀▄▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▐▒▀▄▀▄░░░░▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▄▀▒▒▒▌░░▀▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▄▀

Ik Zane is currently looking for a galaxy egg. Miharu has already asked them about trading galaxy egg + pretty high amount TBT for their love ball and it was a no go.

oof unfortunate that they got so rare

this is what i get for being inactive during that time ;_;

- - - Post Merge - - -

oof unfortunate that they got so rare

this is what i get for being inactive during that time ;_;

Yep same. By now the only active members with love balls don't want to sell or trade them. Our only hope is somebody that has decided that they need the money more.

Hello! Even though your Red Balloon is under "For Trade", would 2,500 TBT suffice for you? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back