• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying arcade collectibles 🕹, popsicle 🧊 | [S] lots of nice stuff ☺️ (U. May 21st)

would u trade the shadow kitty plush for a red bunny balloon?
that would be fine! would you like a message on it?
Post automatically merged:

hiya, I can sell you the pink heart balloon?
I want to complete my bunny balloon collection first since I'm short on tbt, but if you're still selling it once I get them all then I'm still interested 😊💗

that would be fine! would you like a message on it?
Post automatically merged:

I want to complete my bunny balloon collection first since I'm short on tbt, but if you're still selling it once I get them all then I'm still interested 😊💗
a kitty related message would be good! how about for ur balloon? any message that u would like?

a kitty related message would be good! how about for ur balloon? any message that u would like?
yeah! I'd like this message (with the quotations):

"Mama-mia!"

I'll send the kitty plush in just a moment, thank you very much!! 😌💜

hi buggy!! would you maybe trade your blue bunny balloon for my blue heart balloon? :’o 💙

it’s dated March 10th, 2024 @ 6:06pm EST!! no worries if not, just figured i’d ask haha

hi buggy!! would you maybe trade your blue bunny balloon for my blue heart balloon? :’o 💙

it’s dated March 10th, 2024 @ 6:06pm EST!! no worries if not, just figured i’d ask haha
I'd have to think about it, I actually may have a grand plan for this blue bunny balloon hehehe 💙✨

dang the yellow balloon is just a little too early 😭 ty for checking!
but I'll keep the green heart balloon I'm mind for sure 💚

hii!!!! sorry it's been a while :0 i was wondering if you were still looking for heart balloons?

i've no longer got the green heart, though i can buy you a pink heart balloon from the shop if you still were looking for it !

Back