Selling lots of nice stuff ☺️ (U. May 3rd)

omg so sorry for replying so late!! yay do u want a message or anything on it?
that's okay 😊 and yes! I'd like this message:

This chilly rabbit gives the warmest snuggle buns! 💞

would you like a message on the butterfly?

How many balloons would you be seeking for the Yule log? I had one of those many years ago that somehow vanished from my inventory and I’ve been grieving it ever since.

would you want a lunar new year red balloon by any chance? i may get another i don't want at the next reveal but just asking in case you're only looking for ones from this event :]

How many balloons would you be seeking for the Yule log? I had one of those many years ago that somehow vanished from my inventory and I’ve been grieving it ever since.
I think the yule log is worth about 4-5k tbt? I'm not sure yet what the balloons are selling for, I'll have to look around the TBT Marketplace a bit and see. If I had to guess I'd say 1-2k depending on shape/colour. honestly feel free to make an offer, if it includes the ones that are higher on my priority list I'll be more likely to trade the yule log for it. 💗

would you want a lunar new year red balloon by any chance? i may get another i don't want at the next reveal but just asking in case you're only looking for ones from this event :]
I actually have a red balloon myself that came from the Lunar New Year event haha. for now I am just looking for newer balloons. I appreciate the offer! ☺️

I think the yule log is worth about 4-5k tbt? I'm not sure yet what the balloons are selling for, I'll have to look around the TBT Marketplace a bit and see. If I had to guess I'd say 1-2k depending on shape/colour. honestly feel free to make an offer, if it includes the ones that are higher on my priority list I'll be more likely to trade the yule log for it. 💗
Makes sense! I will try to plan out my balloon purchases and if RNG gifts me with something you're seeking, I'll let you know.

I have a regular pink balloon. Are you willing to part with your space whale for it?

Hey friend! I recently got an extra yellow balloon!, how much TBT would you be willing to pay for one? :)

hmm, i got a green heart balloon just now... would you part with it for meow coupons?

sorry for the late reply everyone, been having a busy day haha.

I have a regular pink balloon. Are you willing to part with your space whale for it?
I could do that 💗

Hey friend! I recently got an extra yellow balloon!, how much TBT would you be willing to pay for one? :)
hmmm maybe around 600-700 tbt? let me know what you think.

hmm, i got a green heart balloon just now... would you part with it for meow coupons?
do you have an offer in mind? it's not high on my priority list right now.

I actually would really love to find a sweet bunny balloon (bc trans rights ofc) so if someone made me an offer for that then that would be amazing honestly 🥺💖

Back