Trading Lots of DIYs / Saharah items / Fossils || Looking for Chic Rose Crown DIY/Celeste DIYs and other stuff!

Thats totally fine! I probably shouldve made another post instead of editting. 4 for the palace wall and tile sounds good, Im honestly not sure either about how much they usually go for. I can trade in a couple hours if thats okay?

hi, can we trade 3 nmt and 3 stacks of blossom petals for your iron garden bench diy? c:

Is the flower stand DIY still available?
It is!

Thats totally fine! I probably shouldve made another post instead of editting. 4 for the palace wall and tile sounds good, Im honestly not sure either about how much they usually go for. I can trade in a couple hours if thats okay?
I'll be asleep in a couple of hours, probably, but I can hold them for you and we can trade tomorrow or something? 'w')

hi, can we trade 3 nmt and 3 stacks of blossom petals for your iron garden bench diy? c:
Sorry -- I agreed to trade it to @Rave earlier (unless they end up not needing it anymore or something). ;_;

It is!

I'll be asleep in a couple of hours, probably, but I can hold them for you and we can trade tomorrow or something? 'w')

Sorry -- I agreed to trade it to @Rave earlier (unless they end up not needing it anymore or something). ;_;
I was about to take a nap but if we do it quickly I can do it first. Or tomorrow, either is fine

I was about to take a nap but if we do it quickly I can do it first. Or tomorrow, either is fine
If you open your gates right now, I can head over with them!
Post automatically merged:

Would you accept 5 NMT for the stand? :')
Sure, that works for me! Send me a dodo code and I'll head over -- a bunch of trades all of a sudden so it might take like 10 minutes?

If you open your gates right now, I can head over with them!
Post automatically merged:

Sure, that works for me! Send me a dodo code and I'll head over -- a bunch of trades all of a sudden so it might take like 10 minutes?
Oof. That's gonna be too late for me. I have to work tomorrow morning at 7am. :( If you could hold it until tomorrow around 3pm CST that would be cool. If not, no worries. I'll get it eventually.

Oof. That's gonna be too late for me. I have to work tomorrow morning at 7am. :( If you could hold it until tomorrow around 3pm CST that would be cool. If not, no worries. I'll get it eventually.
I can hold it for you-- no worries! 'w')b I'm in EST, so 3PM CST would probably be around when I'm most awake anyways. Get some sleep! :D

How many NMT would you take for the floral rush mat flooring? I also have orange and black tulips

Going to sleep for now, but I'll check any posts tomorrow!

(The search for the last few DIYs I need continues orz -- if you have any of them, please let me know! I have... so much I can offer... orz)

Open again! I added a few more things. I got more of the DIYs I'm looking for except for the chic rose crown, so if you have that... Let me know! I'm super flexible since I'm tired of DIY hunting, haha.

I also need purple windflowers!

(I forgot about these until I went to craft things this morning and realized I have... like... none. o|-< Black cosmos and green mums too. But purple windflowers are needed for flower stands and I... like flower stands.)

Back