Lots of Cheap DLC/Items! (make a offer) {EVERYTHIG MUST GO!!}

Hey there! I can trade anytime after 30 minutes from now. (6:30 PM MST). Please message me. The trade is all your white azaleas & an indigo heart balloon for 125 TBT (I know sometimes people with shops forget what specific people have ordered so here ya go :))

Hey there! I can trade anytime after 30 minutes from now. (6:30 PM MST). Please message me. The trade is all your white azaleas & an indigo heart balloon for 125 TBT (I know sometimes people with shops forget what specific people have ordered so here ya go :))

i'm busy today sorry

yes I did :)

Good to know! I wasn't sure haha. Well, I'll be honest and say that I would appreciate an answer (if you know, that is!) I have a couple other things planned for tomorrow too, so it would be helpful to know approximately when you'll be around in advance so that I can block off my time accordingly :) I don't need to know a super-specific time or anything, but even something like "mid-afternoon, EDT time zone" would be super helpful. thanks again~

im not sure what tbt is (im new here) but for the kart the blue and yellow pikmin the pipe the wii balance board and a green balloon i will give you 594,000 bells. Deal?

Last edited:
im not sure what tbt is (im new here) but for the kart the blue and yellow pikmin the pipe the wii balance board and a green balloon i will give you 594,000 bells. Deal?
its bell tree bells :) you have 122 currently. please make a offer in tbt:)

Okay, sorry for being nosy and slightly impatient, I was just curious

Hi, I have quite a big order for you, there's no rush in getting it done however :)
I would like the following:

24 Hour-Shop Counter
24-Hour-Shop ABD
Aries Rocking Chair
Autumn Leaf Chair
Blossom lantern
Bureom
Cancer Table
Capricorn Ornament
Carp Banner
Cat Tower
Cherry-Blossom Clock