• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Lots of Cheap DLC/Items! (make a offer) {EVERYTHIG MUST GO!!}

uh guys this person has 93% percent, 3 negative ratings which is really rare, and if you read what it is, you'll be surprised...

Yes but at the same time that was 2 years ago. If you're that worried about things being stolen, I suggest being a visitor and picking up your items, and paying right after you've left and all is saved.

octopus chair, hibiscus, yule log for 10 TBT?

12tbt and we have a deal. PM me today :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Add in the bamboo grass and Ill give you 20 tbt.
deal. PM me today :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

PM me today

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes but at the same time that was 2 years ago. If you're that worried about things being stolen, I suggest being a visitor and picking up your items, and paying right after you've left and all is saved.

yes my rules are they come to my town get the items I save then they send over the tbt.

hi :) if you still have them, I would be interested in:
Bell Knickknack
Blue Argyle Tank
Emperor’s Cap
Hagoita
Hibiscus
Red Horned Hat
Resetti Model
School Cap
White Police Cap
Clovers

~~I will be busy today, so I can't trade today... but tomorrow works for me :) please comment here your order and also PLEASE PM me your order and price thank you :)

Hi, can i get the blue party dress for 10 tbt? If u are still available?

Huge order, sorry
New years noodles
Afternoon tea set
Twelve Grape Plate
Kimbap Plate
Steamed Bun Case
Pile of Leaves
Tree Stump Chair
Shaved Ice Lamp
Sandwich display
Slushie Machine

Soft-Drink Display
Rice cake

How much would all of that be?

Last edited:
7 tbt for 2 good luck rolls

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I add the pink glow wand to that and make it 10tbt? Feel free to counter offer.

Hi, can i get the blue party dress for 10 tbt? If u are still available?

sounds good PM me!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Huge order, sorry
-snip-

How much would all of that be?

what's a fair offer?

- - - Post Merge - - -

7 tbt for 2 good luck rolls

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I add the pink glow wand to that and make it 10tbt? Feel free to counter offer.

11tbt and we ave a deal. pm me!

Last edited:
I honestly don't know, I was thinking anything over 100 Tbt and I would lessen my order... I'm trying to keep 100 Tbt for trade of igb, so I don't wanna spend over my 118.
Perhaps 90 Tbt? I can do up to 118, and if that isn't enough I'll lessen the list

I honestly don't know, I was thinking anything over 100 Tbt and I would lessen my order... I'm trying to keep 100 Tbt for trade of igb, so I don't wanna spend over my 118.
Perhaps 90 Tbt? I can do up to 118, and if that isn't enough I'll lessen the list

100tbt is good? PM me :)

Back