• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Looking to visit Redd!

I have redd! Im not sure if his art is real or not! It’s my first time having him properly here!

Turning on my notifications for this so I don't miss anyone's post! I'm interested in both real and fake. Will tip more for real~

I have him with fake wistful and academic paintings left. I’ll be available tomorrow (I’m falling asleep) if you want them.

The paintings will still be there because I change the clock to play the mornings at night.

I have him with fake wistful and academic paintings left. I’ll be available tomorrow (I’m falling asleep) if you want them.

The paintings will still be there because I change the clock to play the mornings at night.
Thank you. I will visit tomorrow. :) I'm very interested in there fake wistful painting!

I'm very interested in there fake wistful painting!

I’ll send a message when I’m done work tomorrow. I wish I could have got that one. He had two artworks that I think might be real though. (I bet one is fake)

If you don’t hear from me feel free to message me too.

Hello! I have Redd in my town but he is selling fake art today so I don't know you are interested in any of these:

Fake Motherly Statue
Fake Quaint Painting
Fake Serene Painting

Back