Trading Looking to buy TBT for IGB! Flexible prices!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don’t even remember what TBT is for anymore. LOL
Once the shop goes online again, I know that you can get collectibles with it? And use it to expand your inbox size and such! Other people also sell cute artwork sometimes or trade collectables in the TBT marketplace, which I remember using tbt for in the past. ^.^

Can I get 5mil igb? I'll pay 300tbt
Yes! That will require two trips, unless you have an ATM, if that's okay with you? I'll add you to the waitlist!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would 45 tbt for 750k igb be okay?

Yes that would be fine! :3 lmk when you're ready or i'll shoot you a PM

Last edited:
Ohh, okay I see. Thanks for the reply!

sure thing! ♥

- - - Post Merge - - -

would you be willing to do 10mil for 600tbt? ^^

Sure thing, though it will take awhile to process with the transaction and multiple trips! (Unless you have an ATM I can access? Honestly I'm unsure if you can even access ATMs off someone else's island even later in the game)

I can put you on the waiting list!

I can do 600 tbt for 10 mil. & I don't mind the wait ^-^

Yup, multiple trips is fine ^^ could u pm me once u r ready?

200 tbt for 4.5 or 5 mil?

I can do it for around 4mil! I'm trying to stay within a certain range but still trying to be flexible so that it's fair for everyone. (which is currently around 15k per 1 tbt) Would that be okay for you?

Sure thing, though it will take awhile to process with the transaction and multiple trips! (Unless you have an ATM I can access? Honestly I'm unsure if you can even access ATMs off someone else's island even later in the game)

I can put you on the waiting list!

yeah if the atm doesnt work then we can do multiple trips. :) thank you

UPDATE: If you are available now, please send me a PM! I'll try to get to everyone, larger transactions take more time and I've been doing this nonstop since the thread began so please be patient. I'll still use this thread to see who else is interested or is online at the moment. It's just starting to get a bit harder to keep track of individuals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back