• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Looking for:

Rene3107

Bells
Feedback
100% (5) +
Right now i am looking for these items:
- Silver or Gold axe
- Automatic Bell Dispenser

I am offering the following items for trade and for sale:

Fossils:
- ptera skull x2
- ptera right wing
- parasaur torso
- dimetrodon tail
- stego skull
- apato tail
- apato torso
- T. rex skull
- plesio neck
- archelon torso
- stego torso
- shark tooth x2

Flower seed bags: x42

Saplings: x19

Cedar saplings: x12

I can offer ingame bells as payment. I also have a limited amount of TBT. I hope you guys can help med out :lemon:
I have a couple of hybrids i can offer, ask if you are interested :lemon:

Last edited:
i have some red carnations and pink too :) 1 tbt for 2 reds and 1tbt for each pink? how much are you looking for? i might have white too but gotta check. mine aren’t hacked so i spent a lot of time breeding them :)

Sure, I Will have my gate open :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

@little10 If you have all three, would it be fine with 3TBT? :)

Last edited:
hi! do you want some carnations? how much do you want? (i have red the most, followed by some pink and few whites)

ok! can i come over now? so just 1 each? do you want to do 2 each (6 total) for 4 tbt? mine aren’t hacked so as long as you have 2 each you can breed more yourself

Hey there! I can give you a silver rod, silver net, and silver shovel for 3tbt. Let me know if you're interested.

For your information, if you like someone's comment (bottom left next to the report feature), they get a notification and are more likely to check back and see your reply! :D

Oh that is very clever, thanks for the tip! I would like to buy the tools for 3tbt, when do you have time? :lemon:

I accidentally sold my silver watering can, so now I am looking for someone to sell me a silver or Gold one :)

Back