• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Looking for towns to visit and vice versa!

BagOfStaples

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
I'm kinda new to the game and have no other towns to visit :( my town can get kinda boring after a while plus I wanna have a look around other towns to see how other people are getting on. My friend code and town name are in my signature but I'll post it here too : 5300-9337-3984 so feel free to add me ^_^ just drop me a message with your friend code and I'll add you back when I finish work tonight :D

Feel free to visit: 3265-5178-3310, but just a warning that I have little fruit currently and my town is very much a work in progress!

Yo! My gates are always open to anyone and everyone!

I'll go ahead and add ya so feel free to stop by when you have the chance!

Just added you ^_^ My friend code is 5300-9337-3984 :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just added you ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just added you ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just added you ^_^

Added!
Please add me as well! I need to visit another town, and have lots of fruit in mine.
FC in signature :)

Awesome! I'll have my town open for a while :) Feel free to come by, just mine the flowers please.

Back