• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading Looking for specific clothing (and maybe fruit)

Korvo

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
Hello, this is my first thread and I've never interacted with other players in this game.

I'd really like to complete an outfit and haven't had much luck with the Able sisters. I would like to trade if you have one of the following things:

Either a police cap or a students cap (would also take both if you have them)
1586197407732.png
1586197488019.png

Black formal pants
1586197639899.png

Also if you have one of the following fruits:
Cherries
Peaches
Pears
Coconuts
Lemons
Mangos

What I can offer:
Bells (just name your price)
Too many clothes to name them all, ask for the one you're looking for and I'll see if I have it
Apples
Oranges
Bananas
Durians
Lychees

Last edited:
hi! i can give you all of these free of charge :) just give me a moment to pick the fruit hahah

my fc is 3325-3251-1809

hi! i can give you all of these free of charge :) just give me a moment to pick the fruit hahah

my fc is 3325-3251-1809

Hey, thank you so much. I friended you I think, I'm not sure how this works cause I never had a friend on 3DS before.

My friend code is 5043-4135-1858

Back