• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Looking for someone to hold my things!

MayorTasha

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Feedback
100% (5) +
Can someone hold my things for me?
I can give you a basket(s) of each fruit and perfect apples! Also anything else that I have (please ask about what I have on HERE first!)

I can hold your items for free in my cycling town. My train area should be completely free, so you're welcome to use up all that space. Hopefully it's enough

My gate is reopen, I hope we dont Resetti again :( I'm bobbing on and offline cuz Im half cleaning, so if we happen to Resetti again, we might have to do this later when I can sit down and really make sure we don't Resettti

Back