Looking for somebody to hang out with

PocketAlex9

your boii
Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
As the title says,im looking forward to making new friends to mess around with :p

Thing is,i have never really played with anybody else on this game and it kinda seems like a waste not to visit other peoples towns or have them visit mine.

Theres only two rules i want you to follow if you visit my town:
You can pick up flowers if you want (since they dont really fit my town) or shake trees and pick up the fruits,but please dont go for my perfect apple trees,since they're all one or two shakes away from dying and i cant be bothered to replant them..i guess you can shake them and pick up the perfect apples and replant them yourself afterwards...or heck,just leave them be,i wont be mad :)
The second thing i want you not to do is wipe away the paths i have placed around the town.i mean you can probably remove one or two by mistake which is totally finebut dont go around removing them all
Thats basically it then.
Btw my timezone is GMT +2 and ill hopefully be able to play from 10 pm onwards everyday.
I cant wait to see if this will help me make new friends!my friend code should be under my name,or profile picture,im not sure,but its there somewhere :D
Just let me know if you want to play with me by leaving a comment and ill add you to friends.i guess ill try to keep the gates open as long as possible.maybe we can use social media to get in touch easier since the belltreeforums messages are kinda messy

Last edited:
I'm down for all of this! My fc is in the sidebar if you want to add me. I'm in CST but am on off and on pretty often all day so I'm sure we can meet up eventually. You're also welcome to look up my instagram or twitter @kipperden or my snapchat @kipperden1010 if it's easier to message on there so we can plan meet ups. I'm also on Discord if you are :D Just let me know!

I have also been looking for friends and am down to play most off the time

I'm down for all of this! My fc is in the sidebar if you want to add me. I'm in CST but am on off and on pretty often all day so I'm sure we can meet up eventually. You're also welcome to look up my instagram or twitter @kipperden or my snapchat @kipperden1010 if it's easier to message on there so we can plan meet ups. I'm also on Discord if you are :D Just let me know!
Alright!ill add you now in my friends list and on Snapchat! I have discord as well..

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have also been looking for friends and am down to play most off the time

I have added you!

Last edited:
Back