Looking for people with similar interests!

Sepia

🐛 🐜 🐛
Bells
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (35) +
Hello! It's nice to meet you! =)
I'm Sepia, but I'm known as "Prism" on acnl. I'm not the most talkative person in the world so if your looking for someone to have lots of conversations with I'm probably not the right person. I do however enjoy deep, insightful and creative chats.

Here are some guidelines! You absolutely do not have to follow all of these but one or two is good.

- Preferably people my age or older. I'm 19 and I don't usually connect with people younger than that. Unless you feel as though your mature for your age then I guess you can ignore this one.

- Creative people are a lot easier for me to talk to! This isn't limited to artists, any creative field is good. Also you don't necessarily have to do something creative. You can also have a creative mind and that's good too!

- I know a lot of people on here like anime and I do like a few myself but it isn't something I like to talk about all the time. I'm also not that big on cutesy things and these two tend to come hand in hand.

Here are some things of interest that may spark coversation...

Some things I've really liked...

- Steven Universe
- Hannibal
- Stranger Things
- FLCL (fooly cooly)
- Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Full Metal Alchemist

So if your interested feel free to comment below! I'll send you a message and spark up a conversation. =D

Heard of everything you mentioned, but can only say I watched Neon Genesis Evangelion in it's entirety. It used to be my favorite anime, but I never watched the movies or remakes.
Some more anime include:

-Akira
-Ghost In The Shell
-Vampire Hunter D (original and bloodlust)
-Princess Mononoke (Isn't as cute as it sounds)
-Berserk
Any many others.

I'm older, used to try and draw/sketch a little. I have experience in screenwriting some short horror films and actually had one produced in Los Angeles for me. I guess you can say I'm a bit of a starving artist.

Feel free to add me.

Last edited:
Heard of everything you mentioned, but can only say I watched Neon Genesis Evangelion in it's entirety. It used to be my favorite anime, but I never watched the movies or remakes.
Some more anime include:

-Akira
-Ghost In The Shell
-Vampire Hunter D (original and bloodlust)
-Princess Mononoke (Isn't as cute as it sounds)
-Berserk
Any many others.

I'm older, used to try and draw/sketch a little. I have experience in screenwriting some short horror films and actually had one produced in Los Angeles for me. I guess you can say I'm a bit of a starving artist.

Feel free to add me.

I've seen Princess Mononoke which is definitely my favourite studio ghibli feature film. As for the others I can't say I've seen them but perhaps I should look into them. Oh that sounds really interesting! I've seen a few horror shorts that I've really liked. I'll add your friendcode, I'll definitely be interested in talking more about your film-making!

I love anime too. Have seen at least 100 series in my lifetime. Add me 2681 0572 8936

Back