• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Looking for peaches and cherries.

Soisocc

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
I've been playing acnh for a while and haven't been able to get any peaches or cherries so I'm hoping to trade for some, I have bamboo, oranges, pears, and apples. I can also trade bells if needed. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could help! :)

Last edited:
I've been playing acnh for a while and haven't been able to get any peaches or cherries so I'm hoping to trade for some, I have bamboo, oranges, pears, and apples. I can also trade bells if needed. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could help! :)
Hi there! If you still need cherries and peaches, I would be happy to bring some over for you. I'll be available until 9pm (GMT). 🙂

Hi there! If you still need cherries and peaches, I would be happy to bring some over for you. I'll be available until 9pm (GMT). 🙂
Hello! Mysterybidder,

Could you share some apples and pears with me? If you have some to spare I’m available from 6pm to 9pm (PST).
Post automatically merged:

Did you get the fruits you need already? I can trade them for apples and pears 😊.

Hello! Mysterybidder,

Could you share some apples and pears with me? If you have some to spare I’m available from 6pm to 9pm (PST)
Unformatted 6pm will be 2am for me, but I might be able to catch you nearer 9pm. I'll DM you if I can! 🙂

Do you still need any fruit? I am looking for pears and can trade any of the others!

Back