Trading Looking for peaches and cherries.

Soisocc

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
I've been playing acnh for a while and haven't been able to get any peaches or cherries so I'm hoping to trade for some, I have bamboo, oranges, pears, and apples. I can also trade bells if needed. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could help! :)

Last edited:
I've been playing acnh for a while and haven't been able to get any peaches or cherries so I'm hoping to trade for some, I have bamboo, oranges, pears, and apples. I can also trade bells if needed. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could help! :)
Hi there! If you still need cherries and peaches, I would be happy to bring some over for you. I'll be available until 9pm (GMT). 🙂

Hi there! If you still need cherries and peaches, I would be happy to bring some over for you. I'll be available until 9pm (GMT). 🙂
Hello! Mysterybidder,

Could you share some apples and pears with me? If you have some to spare I’m available from 6pm to 9pm (PST).
Post automatically merged:

Did you get the fruits you need already? I can trade them for apples and pears 😊.

Hello! Mysterybidder,

Could you share some apples and pears with me? If you have some to spare I’m available from 6pm to 9pm (PST)
Unformatted 6pm will be 2am for me, but I might be able to catch you nearer 9pm. I'll DM you if I can! 🙂

Do you still need any fruit? I am looking for pears and can trade any of the others!

Back