Looking for: Islands to visit.

futileberry1214

Bells
Feedback
100% (32) +
Hello! I am looking for islands to visit. I would love to shop other Nooks cranny and able sisters as well as get inspiration for island decor. I am willing to open my island to visitors as well.

Hello! I don’t think my island can inspire anyone as it’s constantly under construction, but you’re welcome to visit.

My island is also under constant construction lately. But I would love to see your island. Would it be ok for me to shop while there too?

My island is also under constant construction lately. But I would love to see your island. Would it be ok for me to shop while there too?
Off course you can. I’m gonna play online for a bit, will send you dodo code soon

Hey there my shops are open and i do getting visits, you are welcome to come by just let me know.

My island is not 100% done and i do try to change it a bit from season to season so now its slowly under deco change

Love if i can come visit too :)

Hey there my shops are open and i do getting visits, you are welcome to come by just let me know.

My island is not 100% done and i do try to change it a bit from season to season so now its slowly under deco change

Love if i can come visit too :)
Hi! Sorry I just got this. I would love to have you visit and to visit you. Are you still online?

Back