• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Looking for Gargloid (gyroid) ~ Offering other gyroids or TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.

tizzeon

Bells
Feedback
100% (10) +
Looking for a Gargloid (this one). Can trade 1-for-1 with these spare gyroids:

• Mini Drilloid
  • Lamentoid
  • Clankoid
  • Squelchoid
  • Mega Quazoid
  • Tall Gongoid
  • Slim Nebuloid
  • Warbloid
  • Tall Sproid
Or I can pay you 5 TBT.

Thank you ^_^

Edit: Here is a visual list of my spare gyroids

Edit 2: Moridb doesn't seem to be working so here is an image of the gargloid I'm looking for:

gargloid.png

Last edited:
hi! i remember seeing this thread a while ago and i kept it in mind incase i ever found a gargloid lol. i happened to dig one up incase you still need it xD

hi! i remember seeing this thread a while ago and i kept it in mind incase i ever found a gargloid lol. i happened to dig one up incase you still need it xD
Hi! Oh my gosh I kind of gave up looking. I can’t believe you remembered, thank you so much! 😊 The sentiment in itself is enough haha but if you do still have it I’d love to take it; what would you like in return? ^^

i wont need anything in return, i can just give it to you for free c: if i didn't know you were looking for one, i probably would've tossed it into the bin, so i'm glad it can be useful to you ! please lmk what times would be good for you to trade :)

i wont need anything in return, i can just give it to you for free c: if i didn't know you were looking for one, i probably would've tossed it into the bin, so i'm glad it can be useful to you ! please lmk what times would be good for you to trade :)
Are you sure? More than happy to give you some TBT for it ^_^
In terms of when to trade, would you be free on Sunday any chance? Busy tomorrow and this evening unfortunately. Let me know if that’s alright or not, thank you :)

it's fine, no payment necessary, but tysm for the kind offer ! sunday is good for me, too. just lmk on that day whenever you're ready to trade, and i'll try to respond as soon as i can c:

it's fine, no payment necessary, but tysm for the kind offer ! sunday is good for me, too. just lmk on that day whenever you're ready to trade, and i'll try to respond as soon as i can c:
You are an actual star, tysm ^_^
I'm free for roughly the next hour, will have lunch then come back online. Hopefully we can catch each other at some point :)

sorry, i am free now though! my fc is 4313- 1861- 3443, don't think we've added each other yet c:
No don't apologise! Great, I've added you, my FC is 2595 - 2770 - 7311. Let me know if you would rather me visit you or I open my gates :)

i've opened my gates if that's okay c: feel free to visit whenever you're ready !
Great, on my way~
Post automatically merged:

i've opened my gates if that's okay c: feel free to visit whenever you're ready !
Again just wanted to say thank you so much, honestly you've made my day (and now my hunt for this will finally end ahaha) You have lovely day ^_^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back