• Mega Quazoid
  • Tall Gongoid
  • Slim Nebuloid
  • Warbloid
  • Tall Sproid
Or I can pay you 5 TBT.

Thank you ^_^

Edit: Here is a visual list of my spare gyroids

Edit 2: Moridb doesn't seem to be working so here is an image of the gargloid I'm looking for:

gargloid.png

Last edited:
hi! i remember seeing this thread a while ago and i kept it in mind incase i ever found a gargloid lol. i happened to dig one up incase you still need it xD

hi! i remember seeing this thread a while ago and i kept it in mind incase i ever found a gargloid lol. i happened to dig one up incase you still need it xD
Hi! Oh my gosh I kind of gave up looking. I can’t believe you remembered, thank you so much! 😊 The sentiment in itself is enough haha but if you do still have it I’d love to take it; what would you like in return? ^^

i wont need anything in return, i can just give it to you for free c: if i didn't know you were looking for one, i probably would've tossed it into the bin, so i'm glad it can be useful to you ! please lmk what times would be good for you to trade :)

i wont need anything in return, i can just give it to you for free c: if i didn't know you were looking for one, i probably would've tossed it into the bin, so i'm glad it can be useful to you ! please lmk what times would be good for you to trade :)
Are you sure? More than happy to give you some TBT for it ^_^
In terms of when to trade, would you be free on Sunday any chance? Busy tomorrow and this evening unfortunately. Let me know if that’s alright or not, thank you :)

it's fine, no payment necessary, but tysm for the kind offer ! sunday is good for me, too. just lmk on that day whenever you're ready to trade, and i'll try to respond as soon as i can c:

it's fine, no payment necessary, but tysm for the kind offer ! sunday is good for me, too. just lmk on that day whenever you're ready to trade, and i'll try to respond as soon as i can c:
You are an actual star, tysm ^_^
I'm free for roughly the next hour, will have lunch then come back online. Hopefully we can catch each other at some point :)

sorry, i am free now though! my fc is 4313- 1861- 3443, don't think we've added each other yet c:
No don't apologise! Great, I've added you, my FC is 2595 - 2770 - 7311. Let me know if you would rather me visit you or I open my gates :)

i've opened my gates if that's okay c: feel free to visit whenever you're ready !
Great, on my way~
Post automatically merged:

i've opened my gates if that's okay c: feel free to visit whenever you're ready !
Again just wanted to say thank you so much, honestly you've made my day (and now my hunt for this will finally end ahaha) You have lovely day ^_^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back