Trading Looking for gardening things!

catmerchant

total dweeb
Bells
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (49) +
Hi guys! I took a long hiatus from New Leaf but I'm back again! I bought a second copy to start a new town without deleting my old town and just started it up today! I'm looking for the following things:

Clovers
Hydrangea bushes
All fruit besides peaches
Cedar trees
Jacobs ladders
Pink and White carnations
Pink and White roses
Silver axe
Fishing rod
Watering can

I have all amiibo cards so I can trade for these items, I don't have any bells right now sadly! I think I have TBT but I haven't used the forums here in a while so I'm not 100% sure!

Hello! I can get you all the fruits. :] I also have a watering can, 1 cedar sapling, and 2 or 3 pink carnations.
Let me know if you're interested.

I can get you some hybrids for 1 tbt each c:
Lmk how much you'd like of them!

That would be great! What can I give you in return? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you some hybrids for 1 tbt each c:
Lmk how much you'd like of them!

That would be great! Could I possibly get 10 pink roses, 10 pink carnations and 10 White carnations of you have them?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I can get you all the fruits. :] I also have a watering can, 1 cedar sapling, and 2 or 3 pink carnations.
Let me know if you're interested.

Thank you so much! Would you like anything in return?

Probably not. :] Maybe a few TBT, but its fine. Also, I don't have any tropical fruits, just native and non-native fruits. :]

I have cherries, lychees, mangoes, durians, pears, peaches, lemons, oranges, apples, coconuts, and bananas growing in my town. If you'd like to come over, you can just take as many as you can hold. You have to swim to get to the bananas though, so I can get them for you. And I have an extra pink carnation you can have. I'll pair more roses for pink ones, so you can have the single pink rose I currently own. Please take all my white ones. And I'll look out for hydrangea bushes. I have the flower ordinance so I'm becoming overrun by flowers. Please take more than roses. No charge. Getting rid of flowers without killing them is all I need.

I can offer any of what you need that others can't get to you, just let me know! You don't have to pay in any way, I'd just like to help! :D

Back