• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Looking for friends

kadycat

Bells
Switch
0363-1860-3430
Feedback
100% (31) +
so my ex kept his ds i was using so i no longer have the friends i did have on acnl.
so im looking for fun people to hang with and in December i do make snow man so thats fun for bingo.:D :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i have Blanca at the campground

I play basically everyday and am also looking for people to hang with ��

added and im also online every day

- - - Post Merge - - -

also im open

so my ex kept his ds i was using so i no longer have the friends i did have on acnl.
so im looking for fun people to hang with and in December i do make snow man so thats fun for bingo.:D :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i have Blanca at the campground

Add me, I play daily, and my name is the same as my username. This will be my first winter too!

ill add in a min im online right now with people over

- - - Post Merge - - -

added you

I'll add in a min

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok I've added everyone on this thread

I'll be playing a lot over Christmas (once my mock exams are over) and should get on for a little before then

Back