• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Looking for foreign fruits! I have native pears.

perkisar

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello!

Long-time Animal Crossing player here, just picked up Animal Crossing: New Leaf! I am super excited to dive back in.

I'm looking for any kind of fruit aside from pears. I'm willing to trade for pears, or buy with bells! As I just moved into my new town yesterday, I don't have anything else to trade.

I think so! They plant the same as normal fruits, they just only stop sprouting new fruits after a few harvests, right?

Sorry to butt in, but I heard that only your native perfect fruits will grow into perfect fruit trees. So only perfect pears would grow in your town if this is correct, you could only grow perfect pears... no other perfect fruit would grow.

That's why you need everything else regular except for pears.

Back