-Blue-

Bells
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Rotating Fool's Egg
Blue Heart Balloon
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (75) +
As the title suggests, I'm looking for the diy Wooden bookshelf. I'm tired of waiting for rng after trying to find it since last November. I am also looking for the sword in scabbard (it's a backpack decoration sold by Kicks, but he never sells anything other then regular backpacks)

If you have one or both, I'd like to trade for them. I can trade bells or tbt (which most probably prefer) Just name your price. Thank you!

As the title suggests, I'm looking for the diy Wooden bookshelf. I'm tired of waiting for rng after trying to find it since last November. I am also looking for the sword in scabbard (it's a backpack decoration sold by Kicks, but he never sells anything other then regular backpacks)

If you have one or both, I'd like to trade for them. I can trade bells or tbt (which most probably prefer) Just name your price. Thank you!
Hi, I have the Sword in scabbard in blue, I can get you it for 3 TBT? Let me know if you're interested! 😀

hi, friend! i can sell you the wooden bookshelf diy for 2 tbt if you still need it! ☺️

@themysterybidder and @xara I'm really sorry for the late reply! I was checking periodically, but got a bit busy around the hour you both posted and didn't check until now.

I don't mind giving 100 tbt for both the sword and the diy. Just let me know a time that works for you both and I can set up my game whenever that is. Whether it's today or later. Thank you for the replies!

@themysterybidder and @xara I'm really sorry for the late reply! I was checking periodically, but got a bit busy around the hour you both posted and didn't check until now.

I don't mind giving 100 tbt for both the sword and the diy. Just let me know a time that works for you both and I can set up my game whenever that is. Whether it's today or later. Thank you for the replies!
I'm online at the moment if you're free! I can drop off, but that is far too much TBT! 3TBT would be fine!

I'm online at the moment if you're free! I can drop off, but that is far too much TBT! 3TBT would be fine!
Haha it's really fine, I don't mind giving 100. I rarely use the stuff.

I've been messing around with my island. I will open the gates and pm you the dodo code in a moment. You don't have to rush over, take your time and come by whenever you are ready.

ah no worries at all! sorry for my late reply as well; i’m bringing my new kitty home tomorrow, so i’ve been cleaning and cat-proofing my room all day haha.

you’re always so generous oml, thank you so much. 🥺 i’m free now and for the rest of the day, so i’m good to trade whenever you are! ☺️

That sounds awesome, I'm so glad for you!

I've just been messing around with my island. The same Dodo code should still be up. I'll DM it to you in a moment. Take your time and come whenever you are ready.

Back