• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Looking for cute furniture set!

babibunni

Cutiepatootie
Bells
Switch
4399-4476-7879
Feedback
100% (10) +
Looming for pieces of the cute furniture set in the red/pink colour variant. Will pay tbt or bells.

hi! I have the cute set in:
-bed (white)
-chair (white) (red)
-diy table (white)
-music player (white)
-sofa (white)
-vanity (white)
-wall mounted clock (white)
-wardrobe (white)

were there any specifics you were looking for?

I was looking for the set in white! How much for like... all of that, in white : D

i sadly don’t have the cute lamp in white, just blue, i think that’s all that’s missing from the set? unfortunately, i’m kinda new to the market thing, so is there a chance you have an offer?

I got white cute lamp if u still need it. Do u hv the diner we're open sign? I've looking for that for ages D:

Edit : just realize i have white tea table too. If u had any diner set, other than mini table and chair. Gladly to trade!

Last edited:
i sadly don’t have the cute lamp in white, just blue, i think that’s all that’s missing from the set? unfortunately, i’m kinda new to the market thing, so is there a chance you have an offer?

ahh, would you like bells or TBT? cause they've disabled that system now haha so it'll have to be bells. I was thinking 50k?
Post automatically merged:

I got white cute lamp if u still need it. Do u hv the diner we're open sign? I've looking for that for ages D:

Edit : just realize i have white tea table too. If u had any diner set, other than mini table and chair. Gladly to trade!

I'd love to buy the white lamp off of you, I don't have the diner sign or any of the set unfortunately :(

bells are fine! can we do 60k by chance? I think the set I have is around ~ 50k total

bells are fine! can we do 60k by chance? I think the set I have is around ~ 50k total
60k suits me!
Post automatically merged:

I have the diner sofa! Is that something you're in need of? If so, I can trade that and 10k for the table and lamp :)

Last edited:
Back