Trading looking for Purple Flower Wand ✨💜

I see you’re looking for a sweet balloon and pink balloon. I’m selling them for 1,200 TBT and 600 TBT, respectively. Alternatively, I could trade both for one of your collectibles so you don’t have to spend too much TBT.

I’m not really interested into collecting other balloons, so if you want to trade other collectibles, which ones are you willing to trade for both balloons?

I see you’re looking for a sweet balloon and pink balloon. I’m selling them for 1,200 TBT and 600 TBT, respectively. Alternatively, I could trade both for one of your collectibles so you don’t have to spend too much TBT.

I’m not really interested into collecting other balloons, so if you want to trade other collectibles, which ones are you willing to trade for both balloons?
Hi! Thank you for reaching out! Which collectible might you be interested in for both?

I would also be happy to buy the pink balloon at 600tbt. I should have a sweet balloon from a trade.

Hi! Thank you for reaching out! Which collectible might you be interested in for both?

I would also be happy to buy the pink balloon at 600tbt. I should have a sweet balloon from a trade.
I would be most interested into the blue star fragment if I trade the sweet balloon, but I’ll go ahead and sell the pink balloon for 600 TBT.

What message would you like on your pink balloon?

I would be most interested into the blue star fragment if I trade the sweet balloon, but I’ll go ahead and sell the pink balloon for 600 TBT.

What message would you like on your pink balloon?
Thank you! Any or no message is fine, I can’t think of anything :) I’ll send over the tbt.

The balloon has taken off, but she has landed in your profile.
Thanks so much!
Post automatically merged:

Added my recent balloons! Can trade multiple balloons for my wishlist bunny balloons.

Last edited:
hiya nougat! do you still have a yellow balloon you're selling trading? o: if so do you know what the timestamp on it is?
I do! They’re active but hidden in my inventory, you can check out the timestamp there 💜

I do! They’re active but hidden in my inventory, you can check out the timestamp there

i checked earlier but i don't think they're unhidden ;u; this is what i see on my end
eG6ZDv9.png

hi digi! i tried again, can you see them in my inventory now? they might be on the 2nd page?

hey nougat! i got the time stamp I needed for the yellow balloon thank you so much! but the balloons you have up for sale still aren’t showing up on my end (I think you have to leave both the active and hidden boxes unchecked to show up)

hey nougat! i got the time stamp I needed for the yellow balloon thank you so much! but the balloons you have up for sale still aren’t showing up on my end (I think you have to leave both the active and hidden boxes unchecked to show up)
yay! Happy you got the timestamp you needed! Can you see them now? I think I've been using this feature wrong all the time... you should now be able to see all my inactive collectibles then?

yay! Happy you got the timestamp you needed! Can you see them now? I think I've been using this feature wrong all the time... you should now be able to see all my inactive collectibles then?

thank youuu! 🎈💗 yes I can see them but now they’re active in your line up, if you deactivate them you should be able to keep your line up while being able to display them in your inventory for others to see the timestamps

thank youuu! 🎈💗 yes I can see them but now they’re active in your line up, if you deactivate them you should be able to keep your line up while being able to display them in your inventory for others to see the timestamps
omg yes sorry, I didn't notice I had them on active still. Thanks digi! 💜

Back