Buying Looking for a piece of artwork of Zenyatta or Lucio from Overwatch

okay so a while ago I said Id draw Zen (and I still am gonna, im just taking my sweet time lol)

But now I have a question. Do you prefer Lucio or Zenyatta? And I'm guessing you are looking for a detailed chibi style like in your sig (and hence you mentioned ardrey)?

okay so a while ago I said Id draw Zen (and I still am gonna, im just taking my sweet time lol)

But now I have a question. Do you prefer Lucio or Zenyatta? And I'm guessing you are looking for a detailed chibi style like in your sig (and hence you mentioned ardrey)?
Eyy it's no problem!!

Lucio's actually my main support role, so I guess Lucio in that sense.

The chibi is the "cute" spray from Overwatch itself, I've just been a fan of Ardrey's work for awhile now, but I didn't want to pain her with drawing something Overwatch related, because lets face it, all the characters have somewhat complex designs, also because I have such a low amount of bells to offer her.

Eyy it's no problem!!

Lucio's actually my main support role, so I guess Lucio in that sense.

The chibi is the "cute" spray from Overwatch itself, I've just been a fan of Ardrey's work for awhile now, but I didn't want to pain her with drawing something Overwatch related, because lets face it, all the characters have somewhat complex designs, also because I have such a low amount of bells to offer her.

Ah alright! I'll try and draw Lucio then! ^-^
I know lol, I want them all ♡
But I almost never play Quick Play since Im a Practice vs Ai wimp ;w;

Same and I understand. Though I think Overwatch characters are a really nice challenge for many artists. Still, I think anyone would die to see an Ovwrwatch hero in ardreys style.
In fact I may buy some Tracer art from her one day when I have enough money cx

qHYCx+
i am never drawing zenyatta ever ever ever again holy hell

Ah alright! I'll try and draw Lucio then! ^-^
I know lol, I want them all ♡
But I almost never play Quick Play since Im a Practice vs Ai wimp ;w;

Same and I understand. Though I think Overwatch characters are a really nice challenge for many artists. Still, I think anyone would die to see an Ovwrwatch hero in ardreys style.
In fact I may buy some Tracer art from her one day when I have enough money cx
Sounds good! :^O Hope he wont be a pain!!
Baaaaw, you won't get much better if you don't even do quick play! I do competitive and quick play myself! Dx

And yesssss, I bet many people would die.
Hell, I'd die if anyone on here could draw Winston, but there's not many artists that can do realistic looking animals, even Ardrey I think?
I hope you can get her to draw Tracer one day tho!! :>

qHYCx+
i am never drawing zenyatta ever ever ever again holy hell
Experience tranquility, son.
I knew Zen was gonna be complex but dam, I think you nailed him on just right!! (It's a very cute piece of art)

Want some riches for your efforts?

Experience tranquility, son.
I knew Zen was gonna be complex but dam, I think you nailed him on just right!! (It's a very cute piece of art)

Want some riches for your efforts?
i wanna say no its cool cos you're my bud but i killed my shoulders finishing this last night ohuuohuh is 800 okay?

Back