• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Looking for a Particular type of picture to be Drawn. (Can offer Bells/TBT) UPDATED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyoshido

Sometimes, he do miss
Bells
Switch
7830-5796-7006
New Horizons Token
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Jingle Christmas Doll
Poptart Easter Egg
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Yellow Pansy
Yellow Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Red Cosmos
User Title Color Change
Feedback
100% (85) +
Well to be honest, I've had a thread like this up before but it never seemed to have gotten much interest.

This time I'm looking for a Specific commission without the whole "Hey! Draw them doing whatever you want!" I'm still looking for a good type of style of artist to be interested, This is also a shout out to people who've drawn for me before, If any of you are Interested in my services again, Do let me know!

Let's get started, I'd love to have a picture (or a few) of my Mayor hugging Genji from behind and Genji looking shocked/surprised.

Like this for example: Just not Pokemon characters.

Although, Here's where YOUR creative mind gets put to use!
There's two versions I'd like. (You don't have to do both.)

My Human Mayor hugging a Animal Genji (Normal Version)
[I'd specifically like if you make it seem Animal Genji is hanging a little since he's Small, Think of a person hugging a stuffed bear]

My Human Mayor hugging a Human Genji (Gijinka Version)

Thanks for reading, I can offer a fair amount in Bells and TBT Bells, I will give you References if you agree to do this via PM, I will Pay you after I get Sketches/Half Done Drawing/Decent progress.

EDIT: I will bump this thread every two hours while I'm awake.

UPDATE.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Or Secondary choice

You can do a drawing of my Mayor alone, Consider this if you don't fancy drawing Genji or just want to keep things simple, I don't mind if you decide on doing this, It might be a more creative choice to do.

UPDATE 2.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am now changing my character's ideal look since the Flamenco Hat was released today, This is a hat I can never turn down, It's so lovely looking.

I will PM those people who have been interested in my Bells, I will ask for a second piece if you've already made progression on the first one, Or Interest you in a much bigger payment to start over.

(I will double the agreed price we had)

UPDATE 3.
Added Mayor references, This might attract more artists? I hope.
1465272_650523878328790_208089733_n.jpg

524629_650523888328789_1780099611_n.jpg

1453430_650523898328788_1410394732_n.jpg

UPDATE 4.
Seeking one more person to draw my mayor and I'll close the thread

Last edited:
I'd be very Interested! I'll send you a PM with References soon if you're up for it c:

I'll do one please give me a few days or so but I will need some references =3 =)

Any examples? ^ ._.

Also First bump for the day, hurrah.

I really wish I could, but I have no drawing programs X-X

Good luck though! :3

Thank you! I hope more people become interested c:

Updated First post/Title.

Last edited:
Breaking my thread's rules for tonight, lel.

Final bump of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back