• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Locker Clean Up Sale [Unorderables, WA, DLC](updating lists)

Could I get the moving painting, scary painting, warm painting, and wistful painting? For 10 tbt?

Unfortunately the warm painting was claimed in the comment before yours but the scary, moving, and wistful paintings are still available!

Edit: I TT quite regularly so I may get another warm painting sometime soon and I can try to let you know as soon as I do if you'd like.

- - - Post Merge - - -

50k for the worthy painting ? :) (let me know if it's too low)!

That's fine just lmk when you'd like to pick it up uwu/

Last edited:
Unfortunately the warm painting was claimed in the comment before yours but the scary, moving, and wistful paintings are still available!

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's fine just lmk when you'd like to pick it up uwu/

That's okay! I'll still take the scary, moving, and wistful paintings for 8 tbt?

That's okay! I'll still take the scary, moving, and wistful paintings for 8 tbt?

Sure! Gates are open and your items are by the notice board uwu/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I have the heart bopper, wistful painting and worthy paiting for 35,000 or 40,000 igbs please? If that's not enough I can go higher I'm just not good putting a price on things.

The painting have already been claimed unfortunately but the heart Bopper is still available!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is the art genuine? If so, how much IGB for it all?

I visually inspected each then tested with Reese to see if she would buy them or charge me to dispose of them so they should be 100% genuine! However, a lot of the painting have already been claimed in earlier comments so I'll have to get back to you.

The worthy painting is on the doubles list. I looked back and only ohsnapitskat asked for one. Maybe Im wrong tho but if you do have the painting how much do you want for that and the bopper and if not how much for just the bopper?

Last edited:
The worthy painting is on the doubles list. I looked back and only ohsnapitskat asked for one. Maybe Im wrong tho but if you do have the painting how much do you want for that and the bopper and if not how much for just the bopper?

Ah, you're right! I think I confused it with the warm painting uwu;;;

Im terrible at pricing too lol um is 90k total for both cool?

Honestly imho the value of things in IGB is harder to calculate cuz it's so different from person to person since it rly depends on what they have at hand :confused:

Can I get your Chai's pic for my new town Kuro?
FC:4355-9786-7371
Mayor: Roger

I can offer 5 tbt if that's good.

Edit: Going to bed as I'm EST and it's getting late.
Won't be on until late tomorrow, but if I catch you that's cool. If not perhaps I can get Chai's pic on tuesday?
Hope to get to trade with you soon. :) If you don't take reserves, though, I understand.

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Rose
Town Name: Jacobia
FC: In my desc

Items:
- amazing painting
- moving painting
- worthy painting
- snow bunny
- skeleton figurine
- snow globe
- One of every piece of the ice set
- sushi container
- pasta

1 mil for all? Either of our towns is ok. Please PM me so I can get back to you ASAP! :blush:

Edit: Going to bed as I'm EST and it's getting late.
Won't be on until late tomorrow, but if I catch you that's cool. If not perhaps I can get Chai's pic on tuesday?
Hope to get to trade with you soon. :) If you don't take reserves, though, I understand.

It's just one item so I don't mind holding it for you uwu/

Just PM when you're ready

Pm'd and will be online for the next few hours so let me know when you're ready. :)

Back