• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Little Corner DIY Store

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
That sounds perfect, I’ll look for your dodo code then.
Post automatically merged:

Edit: it seems I missed you, please let me know when you think would be a better time for you.
i’m so sorry! i think i messed up the time conversion 😭 is there anytime tomorrow that works for you?

i’m so sorry! i think i messed up the time conversion 😭 is there anytime tomorrow that works for you?
No worries, I’ve definitely done that before. Anytime tomorrow afternoon (CST) should work for me. If you’d rather tell me your time zone we can work from that perspective?

No worries, I’ve definitely done that before. Anytime tomorrow afternoon (CST) should work for me. If you’d rather tell me your time zone we can work from that perspective?
my time zone is EDT/new york time :) i should be around all day, so anytime you're available works for me!

Hi there! Not sure if you're still around, but I would love to grab your gear tower DIY and rose crown DIY if so.

Happy to pay TBT, or offer any DIYs from this list that you might need: https://nook.exchange/u/Eldin/for-trade

Thanks!
Hey, sorry for the delay. I’ll set those aside for you, if you don’t mind I would like the cool pansy wreath and straw umbrella hat DIYs in return. When would you next be available to trade?

Hey, sorry for the delay. I’ll set those aside for you, if you don’t mind I would like the cool pansy wreath and straw umbrella hat DIYs in return. When would you next be available to trade?

Hey, sorry I missed you as well! I will be around for an hour or so now but will also be available tomorrow. Just let me know when you're free, I'll set an alert. Thanks! :)

Also is there is anything more than those two on the list that you'd like please let me know, I will just be giving them all away anyway soon!

Hey, sorry I missed you as well! I will be around for an hour or so now but will also be available tomorrow. Just let me know when you're free, I'll set an alert. Thanks! :)

Also is there is anything more than those two on the list that you'd like please let me know, I will just be giving them all away anyway soon!
Hey, I can boot up now if you would be willing to provide a Dodo code? Also the only other one I’m lacking from your list is the snazzy pansy wreath DIY. Would you like any other DIYs in exchange for that one?

Hey, I can boot up now if you would be willing to provide a Dodo code? Also the only other one I’m lacking from your list is the snazzy pansy wreath DIY. Would you like any other DIYs in exchange for that one?

Great! Let me just boot up and open my island. :) And nothing else needed no, thanks!
Post automatically merged:

Dodo code is MGKKH. :)

Hi, do you still have any Pile Of Cardboard Boxes DIY recipes lying around? I need one for my little veggie/fruit farm area in my citycore island. (Yes, I figured I may as well need one.)

I'll pick it up anytime except evening, I'm always busy in the evening. Thanks.

Hi, do you still have any Pile Of Cardboard Boxes DIY recipes lying around? I need one for my little veggie/fruit farm area in my citycore island. (Yes, I figured I may as well need one.)

I'll pick it up anytime except evening, I'm always busy in the evening. Thanks.
Yes I should still have that DIY, I could boot up and come over now if you’re available?

Back