• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Literally just need flowers/seeds! (Roses, lillies, cosmos)

lPeachy

The Cutest AC Fiend
Bells
Feedback
100% (91) +

Looking for my non-native flowers!
I’m happy to buy both seeds or the flowers themselves~
I can trade my own native seeds/flowers, fruit, or tbt!
I’d prefer to buy seeds directly from your nooks if possible, but dropping seeds/flowers in my town is totally fine if necessary

Looking For...

Cosmos
- red
- yellow
- white

Roses
- red
- yellow
- white

Lillies
- red
- yellow
- white

I can trade...

- TBT!(Preferred!)
-ALL fruits

Limited stocks of these, but I can buy more when they pop up in nooks:
-Windflower seeds/flowers
-Hyacinth seeds/flowers
-Tulip seeds/flowers
-Pansy seeds/flowers

-I can trade items (including the Sanrio posters)
BUT I don’t TT, so it’ll be slow going if I don’t have them on hand already

my nook is selling red and white lilies! i also have some yellow lilies around my island (i can count them for you)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i got abt 20 yellow lilies (actual flowers)

My nooks has white and yellow lilies!

you can come to my town :) nook is selling red and white lillies and red and yellow cosmos.
dodo code: 3072Q

Well guys I fell asleep but I’m back up and ready to buy some flowers today! Let me know your prices~

Well guys I fell asleep but I’m back up and ready to buy some flowers today! Let me know your prices~

Today I have red and white lilies seeds at Nooks, what’s your offer? C:

My Nook’s has Red & Yellow cosmo seeds :) Would be interested in Red and/or White pansy seeds if you have them!

Back