• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Splatoon List of Player NNIDs for Splatoon

I'm already on the list, but I've changed my mii name.

yoyo98 l SupaEpic l Capn Woomy

if it's possible I would like to change this: R-Cookies | fishbowl12345 | Cookies
into this: Bahamut | fishbowl12345 | Bahamut

thank you

Nebuladark/The_Best_Pikachu/NebulaDark

I am free on wednesdays and weekends but I'm doing a life makeover still those days I'm free ;]

Vida|Birdies2008|セイラ
(Yeah, it's a Japanese Mii name, it's pronounced "Seyla" but don't worry about it xD)

Looking forward to receiving a friend request! If you add me, please tell me your Belltree username. Thanks!

Changed mii name its now akidas for everthing

My name and info is here already, but I need a side note of some kind to where people need to send me a message before I go ahead with adding them. I have had two people within the last month who claimed they were from Bell Tree that did not look remotely familiar... :)

I'm a bit late to change this but whatever:
Old - Antlers | Rosieee | Antlers
New - Rosetti | Rosieee | Rosie

I doubt that somebody has friended EVERY SINGLE person on this list, especially since I think it may be over 100 names.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just counted 87, but that's still most of your friend list.

Back