• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

libby's acnh journal !! (welcome to amicitia 🌸)

Island/Town Name
Amicitia
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Apple
Native Flower
Roses

lovelace

normal villagers are good for the soul
Bells
july 15 2022 — welcome to the island !!

1657884913915.png

part 1: disclaimer

so, first things first, i'm not very good w updating these kinds of things very regularly (source: i attempted a studyblr & failed miserably) but i'll try my best !! i plan to post little tidbits of my daily (or,, whenever-ly) life on my acnh island and my plans for its future, as well as overuse dividers and pixel sprites probably, but i don't want to make this or playing the game itself into a chore, so i've decided to take it at my own pace & just relax. i hope u can find some form of relaxation in reading this journal as well !!

& with that, welcome to the island of amicitia !! please enjoy your stay ^__^

pink divider.png

part 2: what makes amicitia ?

second things second: here are a few details about my island !!

the name of my island, amicitia, is friendship in latin, an idea which i got from a book (like magic by elaine vickers, which is super wholesome)

my native fruits are apples
1657883157678.png
whereas my native flowers are roses
1657883258806.png
, ft their sprites because oh my goodness i cannot get enough of these lil pixel sprites they're so cute. i also have oranges & cherries as well as most crops (leif please i only need the potato, i'll give u anything) but i don't have peaches or pears because i don't go on many mystery island tours ╯︿╰

as seen in my signature, my current villagers are lyman, pashmina, jeremiah, marina, bonbon, marshal, olivia, gonzo, sally and chabwick !! my starters were lyman and pashmina, and i've also had lopez and maelle (both of whom have moved out).

my biggest goal atm is to collect as many photos as i can because the sense of achivement u get when a fav villager hands u their photo is >>> (& to clarify, i don't mean that i just want to collect one of each photo; i really do mean as many as i can. yes that does include npcs)

yes katrina does get a lot of business from me why do you ask

currently, i have lyman (x1), pashmina (x1), jeremiah (x3), marina (x1), olivia (x1), gonzo (x2) and sally (x1) ! i'm what you'd call a 'good neighbor' type of player, in that i like to pretend that my villagers aren't just lines of code <(_ _)>

i'm not open to trading/business of any kind, but maybe in the future i'll open up the gates !!

1657884671876.png

part 3: the actual entry

i can't say today was a super productive day at all (at least on the game), but i still had fun like usual !! my new incline was ready this morning, and my luck for friendship today was increased when i went to katrina (she gave me the flick & cj vision). though i didn't get any photos when i gave all my villagers gifts, which is what usually happens when my luck with friendship goes up, jeremiah did run up to me and give me an alarm clock, so,,, perhaps that's what katrina was talking about ?

speaking of flick and cj, our fav beaver is visiting today, so i commissioned a neon tetra collectible because it reminded of tetra from the legend of zelda series. i also had marina over to my house, and i finally gave reese and cyrus some form of income since they've set up shop in harv's island (i had cyrus customize a soft-serve lamp because strawberry ice cream is godly 😌😌)

on happy home paradise, i gave the enormously adorable tutu her own place to literally chill on one of the winter islands and encountered nat, who gave me the ability to release bugs in vacation home yards :OO !! i also had another one of wardell's lil soundscape cutscenes, which, as all the prior ones did, further cemented my absolute adoration for wardell

as usual, no real effort went into beautifying the island; the only time i bother is when i pick weeds to sell to leif & plant the plumerias i get from the hhp school, and even then i dig them up and sell them when they're grown since i've nowhere to put them that Makes Sense. i wasn't super surprised when i went to isabelle and got the news that amicitia was still only at a 3 star rating (T_T)

aand,, that's all !! tbh i think my biggest accomplishment today was giving marshal a blue astro dress, since he's walking around wearing it now and looking utterly adorable

until next time !!

- libby

Last edited:
july 17 2022 — the p in pashmina stands for photogenic

1658149005346.png

as usual, my first stop this morning (that is, after getting 300 turnips from daisy mae) was to katrina; she gave me the same flick & cj vision for friendship luck, and when i went home i got my 2nd pashmina's photo (!!!!!!!) & olivia ran over to give me a typewriter !! very cute. jeremiah also asked to change our greeting, so i changed it to 'heyo waterlily' (an observation of mine is that only my water-dwelling villagers have asked me for a change in greeting so far; lyman & olivia both have nicknames for me, but only jeremiah & marina have asked me to change their greetings so far. coincidence ? well, probably, but what's the fun in that ?). on hhp, i received room sketch from lottie, but no houses were made today (;′⌒`)

again, i think my acnh day was preeettyy uneventful, but i had fun & was able to unwind a bit through doing my dailies, so as far as i'm concerned it's mission accomplished !

until next time :]

- libby

Last edited:
july 18 2022 — roses are red, but soon they'll be blue

1658148948177.png

i finally have a 2nd red rose hybrid !! i dug up the orange & purple roses i used for breeding & replaced them with the reds; here's hoping they give me a blue rose soon \^o^/

gulivarrr the pirate bird was on the island today ! i got his communicator after relinquishing a scallop to pascal for another mermaid diy, so now he's just roaming around my pier area annoying poor kapp'n 😔

while he was doing that, i flew over to harv's island to get my luck from katrina (money luck increased, as told by sow joan & daisy mae), increase my friendship w chabwick & sell some weeds to leif (still no potatoes); when i got home to amicitia, i dug up my money spot for 5,000 bells and hit rocks till i got a gold nugget & the money rock !!

on hhp, i got the gold diys from niko (and the adorable dialogue that comes w it, now that wardell's told him i've been funding his diy projects all along) & got 30 turnips from joan at the hospital. i also made houses for sasha & nan, which made me hope that i'd find chevre hanging around the vacation islands soon so i can room her w nan <3

finally, after a cute pic w tutu on the swinging bench, it was time to return home.

in villager news, marina gave me a 2nd photo following a gift of 5 giant clams (bringing my photo count to 11 in total, not counting brewster's or the paradise planning pic) & pashmina gave me her recipe for apple jelly !! later, i found those two having a conversation about gardening in the plaza. learned some important lessons from them 🌷 !!

after making the Good Neighbor rounds, i (somewhat belatedly) realized i should probably go visit brewster, so i went to get a coffee (with pigeon milk) & just as i was about to leave, blathers walked in ! i'm so glad u can leave ur spot in the lobby for a good drink every so often, blathers (╯▽╰ )

now full of digital caffeine, i went and dug up all the cracks in the ground that i could find; it rained yesterday, so a good amount were gyroids, but i got my daily fossils as well ! i sold the duplicate gyroids to the nook twins (& did a lil dance w them) & gift-wrapped the fossils to give to my villager friends tomorrow. afterwards, i visited my third-floor cedar forest for some sticks & crafted a ton of nets for saturday's bug-off, which i then promptly customized into all possible variants & stowed in my home storage for the meantime.

i visited pashmina's house once again, & she told me her cupboard was kinda bare. pashmina u poor thing :c !! so ofc i immediately ran to my orchard and arranged her a gift of fruit for tomorrow (oranges, because she deserves nice things
1658148698667.png
). after stowing the wrapped present away in the portion of my island that i reserve for my villagers, i returned to my house & found a scorpion near one of my trees !! it was stuck there, so i had no problem catching it 🦂🦂

just before i logged out, i ended up discovering that it was a meteor shower today !! goodness, there are a lot of those. the day before yesterday was one, but this one's for the new week, i'd expect. so i didn't log out, & instead spent a couple of hours staring up at the sky waiting for those elusive chimes— caught another scorpion while i was at it too !! chabwick invited me over to his house while i was stargazing, and although i lost the card game we played, he gave me kk. dub on my way out !

finally, i ended the day in my (acnh) bed. see you tomorrow !!

until next time,

- libby

Last edited:
july 22 2022 — two goat girlfriends walk into a hotel room

1658492053924.png

first thing in the morning, i checked in w katrina on harv's island; my fortune today dictates that my luck w health will diminish, but only if i didn't pay 10,000 bells to reverse it. which i did <(_ _)>. but none of that is important !! because today was the day, everyone. the most wonderful, the most glorious,,,, today, my wishes came true.

today, chevre appeared in my hhp restaurant !!

ofc, when i found her there, i immediately went to nan's vacation home & asked if she would like a roommate pretty please ? and she did ! so it was back to the main island & the restaurant, where i convinced chevre to room w nan from now on. after a short talk wherein these two pen pals got to know each other for the first time, we sailed off to nan's luxurious hotel room, soon to be nan and chevre's honeymoon hotel
1658476312557.png
1658476304490.png
<3

after this, i decided that my business on hhp was done for the day. i flew home & handed out gifts to my villagers; i received mostly clothing, but there were a few flooring/furniture items too (yesterday, although i didn't make an entry, i received bonbon's photo !). i checked in w nook's and able's— all three of the ables, in fact !! label was visiting today, and after i showed her my interpretation on a 'sporty outfit', she thanked me with a pair of labelle pumps.

i then checked the beaches for giant clams & the daily diy; i found both, plus a gyroid fragment. i also walked around catching bugs !! tomorrow's the bug-off, so it might be better if i conserve my nets, but i'm still aiming to finish my nook miles goal for bug-catching, so i'm simply going to have to hope that i have enough spares to last me tomorrow 〒▽〒

after the bugs were sold, i dug up my fossils for the day, got them assessed & paid brewster a visit ! strangely, i like it when he offers me pigeon milk (even though i'm rather skeptical as to its source).

and that's all ! until next time,

- libby

Back