• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading LF: Wishlist FT: DIY, NMT, TBT etc

Hello! I have the floating biotope planter, mom's cushion, mom's tea cozy, aran-knit sweater, dreamy sweater, mom's hand knit sweater, hibiscus muumuu, tape deck, cargo pants, fancy party dress and sweater dress, let me know if you're interested!

Hello! I have the floating biotope planter, mom's cushion, mom's tea cozy, aran-knit sweater, dreamy sweater, mom's hand knit sweater, hibiscus muumuu, tape deck, cargo pants, fancy party dress and sweater dress, let me know if you're interested!
I am interested!! What did you want to trade for?

I still need strawberry mixer! Just got the biotope (just updated wishlist too) so no need for that, thank you! What would you like for it?
That's fine! Do you have anything on my wishlist? If not, whatever the bell value is of the mixer is just fine with me!

bamboo partition diy for your leaf mask diy? i have some random clothes from your wishlist in storage that i can throw in too!

bamboo partition diy for your leaf mask diy? i have some random clothes from your wishlist in storage that i can throw in too!

That sounds perfect! I’m about to update my clothes wish list thanks to the new summer clothes in Able’s today, so check it again before we trade (so nothing goes to waste!) :)
PM me when you’re available.

I can get you a log round table and lily wreath DIY, for the ironwood cart and golden dishes DIYs?
That sounds great!! I have been promised the round log table a few times and then stuff has happened so I would love to get it!!
PM me when you’re about.

I have the:
Bamboo shoot lamp diy
Wooden simple bed diy
Light bamboo rug diy
Wooden chair diy
Surfboard
Log dining table diy

interested in items from my furniture and clothing wish lists :)
And the bamboo floor lamp diy!

I have the:
Bamboo shoot lamp diy
Wooden simple bed diy
Light bamboo rug diy
Wooden chair diy
Surfboard
Log dining table diy

interested in items from my furniture and clothing wish lists :)
And the bamboo floor lamp diy!
Haha sorry, I’m not sure I understand you completely. Just to clarify, you’re looking for items from the two lists you linked, and also the bamboo floor lamp DIY? But the items you’re offering are the same items I’m offering I think, the list of duplicate DIYs on the first page are the DIYs I’m able to offer (I can offer other things as well) and what I’m looking for is all under the wishlist link on the first page. :)
Which I’ll link here too!

Back