• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Buying LF: Sombreros (specially white) FT: NMTs, IGB

Polilla

Flower loving collector
Bells
Mom's Plush
Feedback
100% (154) +
Hello,

I am looking for Sombreros, the ones I am missing yet are:

EAD9DD89-B14D-44D0-841F-B1872BD49619.png
76A2A0FC-001F-4DC3-8551-2B2BC6D5F6F1.png
E050CA59-48EE-429C-A9E8-59688FE798DF.png
E173832B-E882-4C2F-A021-5D3FB1A1794C.png
FB5C161B-28D9-4CCF-8AC7-C18DF400D8B2.png

If you have one to sell please name your price, I will pay in NMTs and in game Bells.

Thank you

Last edited:
I have one, can't remember the colour, I think it was blue with red rim, you go ahead and name a price, I have no idea what it's worth :)

I have one, can't remember the colour, I think it was blue with red rim, you go ahead and name a price, I have no idea what it's worth :)
Hi, thank you, can you confirm the color? I have a blue with green one, just so I don’t get a repeat.

I have never seen a trade for this, lol, so I don’t know the price either, will you be interested in NMTs or IGB? I will check prices

Hi, thank you, can you confirm the color? I have a blue with green one, just so I don’t get a repeat.

I have never seen a trade for this, lol, so I don’t know the price either, will you be interested in NMTs or IGB? I will check prices
It is the blue one with the red rim, is 200k IGB too high?
Post automatically merged:

definitely too high, how about 20k

It is the blue one with the red rim, is 200k IGB too high?

definitely too high, how about 20k
Oh no, Don’t worry, I would gladly pay 200k

I’m finishing a trade, and then I’ll send you a dodo

Back